New Branch Of Loaf Bakery

IamNotaNumber

Anyone who shops in the Friendship/TukCom area, or goes near there for other reasons, might be interested to know that Loaf Bakery of Soi Lengkee is opening a (very) small branch right opposite Friendship on Nov 9.

Looks like they will be doing the usual baked items (cakes, bread, pizza) for take-away and eat-in.

I don't know what you mean by "reasonable pricing", but they are certainly not for the frugal freddie types unless you attend their special promotions...and then they are of marginal "great" value, IMHO. Products are mostly okay and some very okay. Great staff! I want them to succeed.

I don't know what you mean by "reasonable pricing", but they are certainly not for the frugal freddie types unless you attend their special promotions...and then they are of marginal "great" value, IMHO. Products are mostly okay and some very okay. Great staff! I want them to succeed.

Not true if you are a Frugal Freddy member you get special Frugal discounts.

For the quality of the cooking, ingredients, portions, free wifi, and air-con, and validated parking, I consider them very reasonable in their pricing.

As for not reading the menu and not reading the blackboard and not reading the giant banner above the shop that announces the buffet in huge letters, some people really need to wake up.

I'm also surprised that they let you take pizza in the first place as the buffet is uniquely pay in advance. So maybe there is just more to your story than meets the eye.

If I were the manager I would have had the police on you, after having politely helped you up from the very nasty fall you would have had.

Edited by Rimmer
Inflammatory

As for not reading the menu and not reading the blackboard and not reading the giant banner above the shop that announces the buffet in huge letters, some people really need to wake up.

I'm also surprised that they let you take pizza in the first place as the buffet is uniquely pay in advance. So maybe there is just more to your story than meets the eye.

If I were the manager I would have had the police on you, after having politely helped you up from the very nasty fall you would have had.

Agreed, this fella definitely needs some anger management counseling.

Not true if you are a Frugal Freddy member you get special Frugal discounts.

And of course you get Bob's company thrown in for free!

There is indeed more to the story than meets the eye.

It was a joke, reference another resent post in the Pattaya forum on 2 for 1 drinks promotions.

I'm sorry

Edited by Rimmer