Msnbc Addict Needs Daily Fix.

CecilEugene

I watch MSNBC (Chris Matthews, Rachel Maddow, Ed Schultz, Lawrence O'Donnell, Martin Bashir, et al.) every morning on my computer here in Chiang Mai via SlingBox (live streaming over the Internet).

There's nothing else that compares with U.S. political news & analysis, and I need my daily "fix."

And I record these programs on a DVR in Pennsylvania - in case I miss a program.

Rev Al. Chris Matthews Really? I weep for the future of America.

Rev. Al is a joke but I really like Chris Matthews. Haven't seen his show since I left Europe 5 years ago. Lawrence O'Donnell is good too. I can't stand those right wing looney's on Fox! Thanks for the heads up NancyL!

Yeah, podcasts are the way to gol Hubby doesn't want me to say what he's doing when listening to his, but let's just say it involves a major appliance purchase from Central Dept store.

For me -- well, I'm getting my political fix from the NPR shows I download into my underwater SwiMP3 player that I use when I swim laps.

Edited by NancyL

The msnbc podcasts are better than nothing. But they do have deficits. Like current shows are days late and some aren't yet available. And others have only highlights and not the complete show. Rachel Maddow is starting to podcast complete shows but not the current ones. The most current TRMS one available I can see is 5Nov12.

The msnbc podcasts are better than nothing. But they do have deficits. Like current shows are days late and some aren't yet available. And others have only highlights and not the complete show. Rachel Maddow is starting to podcast complete shows but not the current ones. The most current TRMS one available I can see is 5Nov12.

sad.png Like you said -- better than nothing. But hey this is Thailand. Enjoy the life here, the outdoors, etc. So much nice stuff to do. Soon you won't miss some of the things you are used to in the West. You will get used to it and you still can d/l the podcasts.smile.png