Falang & Thai Food At Cheap Prices @ Sausage King's Place San Sai

SausageKing

Hi all and we at sausage king are now serving food at our place.

Hours 9am-4pm Monday-Saturday (We will be looking at Sunday dinners soon)

Cheap prices for expats and Thai's

All day breakfast available Eng/Aus/Us only 99B

Burger & Fries 99B

Curries with rice 99B

We have other items on the menu like Fish & Chips & Pie and Chips/Mash With home made gravy.

If your passing and fancy some quality western food then please drop in.We also have some Thai food for your other half.

http://www.sausage-king1.com/

Facebook: http://www.facebook....one?ref=tn_tnmn

SK Mobile: 085-7060105

Office: 053-127585

GPS: http://maps.google.c...1bf33a3508769c6

sk factory directions.docx

post-112062-0-37923000-1352248032_thumb.

• Like 2

Wish i could get away for a while and come...lol

Wish i could get away for a while and come...lol

Yes that would be nice but i know you are a busy man.I told you Tony if you do good food what will happen Remember ?

Now you are busy everyday and well done Tony.

• Like 1

I have to say thank you to you sk as 8 of us turned up for a quick fill today and all dishes were on the table in less than 12 min.Not sure you have profit at your prices tho ? The fish and chips i had was huge and 99B ? with choice of Fries or chips. Well done sk for your great service at cheap prices,My wife also loved the Thai food at 25 baht each dish.We will be regular customers. sk. Dave my friend said it his best burger he has had in Chiang Mai.coming for breakfast tomorrow about 11am as we have a busy night tonight ?? (Spicy)

I have to say thank you to you sk as 8 of us turned up for a quick fill today and all dishes were on the table in less than 12 min.Not sure you have profit at your prices tho ? The fish and chips i had was huge and 99B ? with choice of Fries or chips. Well done sk for your great service at cheap prices,My wife also loved the Thai food at 25 baht each dish.We will be regular customers. sk. Dave my friend said it his best burger he has had in Chiang Mai.coming for breakfast tomorrow about 11am as we have a busy night tonight ?? (Spicy)

Hi David and we are happy you like our great food we offer at cheap prices at sausage king. To all you expats out their that expect something like this for 99B at sk breakfast/Lunch and we cater for US/Aussie/Eng/German &Thai. Welcome all. All other products are good also. Rob.

post-112062-0-45629600-1352470988_thumb.

14-09-12chicken Tikka.ppt

Hi David and we are happy you like our great food we offer at cheap prices at sausage king. To all you expats out their that expect something like this for 99B at sk breakfast/Lunch and we cater for US/Aussie/Eng/German &Thai. Welcome all. All other products are good also. Rob.

Thanks sk for that big American breakfast and great service 6 min and food on the table,No faults with that.The bill 99baht and am still shocked how you can do for that price ?? I have to say great value and price and quality and service. Well worth a try to all you on Thai visa members and expats,I wanted to ask for the Thai visa 10% off the 99 baht breakfast 555 Joking.Its a lovely location and WiFi which is a big +++ for me as i can use my ipad. Well done Rob and see you Monday morning wai2.gif

We are happy you like it and hope to see you often. If customers not want eat its ok also as sausage king can be a good meeting point and use Free WiFi. and have a cold/hot drink. Everybody is welcome and made welcome. Rob.

post-112062-0-45109100-1352558255_thumb.

Edited by SausageKing

ummmmm ? google USA

Anybody who wants to come to sausage king then head for Mee Chok Plaza Rimping on the 1001 and at the first inter section just before mee chok plaza turn right onto Thanon Somphot Chiang Mai 700pi and 50m take your first left just after moo ban Emperor and follow the sausage king logo signs.

Try this GPS: https://maps.google.co.th/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=sausage+king+chiang+mai&fb=1&gl=th&hq=sausage+king&hnear=0x30d0ccc8c2997841:0x6a69e176922503d4,Chiang+Mai&cid=0,0,16500991071498975738&ei=-XCiUJuTKYfJrQe0q4Bg&ved=0CIUBEPwSMAM

Google map link is no good goes to USA?

Use the map on the top of this page. Also here are the directions taken from the document attached above:

"Anybody who wants to come to sausage king then head for Mee Chok Plaza Rimping on the 1001 and at the first inter section just before mee chok plaza turn right onto Thanon Somphot Chiang Mai 700pi and 50m take your first left just after moo ban Emperor and follow the sausage king logo signs."

That is really quite simply the way to get there. Do not use the directions on the google map -- they are wrong - unless you want to trespass through someones property, and walk through back village roads to get there.

By way of preparation -- if breakfast is of interest.

A. You might bring a friend and share one breakfast.

B. Should you eat the two breakfast sausages, two pieces of ham, two eggs, two pieces of toast, tea or coffee (water too) and about one truckload of potatoes with onions and green peppers, plan for a nap/kip.

C. Or in any case, don't plan to eat lunch or anything else mid-day.

= Big!!! @99 baht. Meats, of course the best part (to my taste).

I use Google Thailand but when I click your link, it shows the contential USA.

I'll be in Chiang Mai tomorrow, but I still don't have a clue how to find your place. Not a complaint, just honest feedback...

forget google. all the needed info is contained in the first post as well as a map of the area. i found it easily using the info in post 1.

Allow me please to put into text what maps show (as in #1), using a familiar starting point.

A. From Rimping (northern one, Sansai), go eastward through the light on the middle ring road.

B. Almost immediately to the left there's gated community entry; pass it and then turn left, going north. You'll see the red and white no-parking paint on the curbs.

C. Almost right away, you'll come to a fork. Take the LefT fork.

D. It is perhaps 2kms to the water tanks shown in dave2's photo (# 15!!). That map illustrates your experience. Turn left. There is a sign as well for Sausage King.

E. The soi initially looks like a narrow soi - even has gravel. Beyond it however is a grassy shangri-la looking park, with a tree-lined road, night-time lighting fixtures, and food's on the left.

Its easy to find with the directions above.Been sk place 3 times now as it works out cheaper then cooking at home.Try the fish & real chips and mushy peas WOW its so good and Rob caters for everyone so if you don"t like mushy peas he will give you some sweet quality garden peas that are imported and they are lovely. Nice big fish in nice batter with chips/fries/peas 99 baht. Thai food is great also.The burger and fries at 99 baht is excellent also and the beef stew and mash potato at 99 baht.Cheap beer prices also and they serve wine by the glass but not sure the prices

I use Google Thailand but when I click your link, it shows the contential USA.

I'll be in Chiang Mai tomorrow, but I still don't have a clue how to find your place. Not a complaint, just honest feedback...

I'm a Google maps person as well and dont' understand when people don't use Google map links. I know that's my problem but I sympathize.

Here is the map http://goo.gl/maps/LVeDo that is at the turn as I understand it. Look at the pictures of the water tower for a landmark.

Yes that link above is spot on.Another land mark is cafe Vino that has a lot of sign up to the main roads from different way to the location of sk. cafe vino is 30m away from sk and you can see sk signs on the road near the water tanks.We be going there again tomorrow. If you want go call rob and he will guide you in no problem.

http://goo.gl/maps/LVeDo