Changed Visa Fee In Cambodia

• 4 months later...

Good idea if you have 2 days spare to pay the $20 visa fee at the Cambo embassy. You save 5 bucks.

Just slip 100bt note inside yr passport on dep for those friendly, corrupt, bastards in Cambo immigration. NOT 300bt. :o

like udon said, slip the 100baht inside your PP when you check into combodia, let them know that you do know what you are doing and you have done it before, or else they will ask for more, be smart people, don't ruin it for every one else by spoil them.

visa is 1000baht, like i say slip it into your PP, don't be affraid that 1000baht its gonna be gone anyway, and don't count your cash in front of them, be prepare with 1/1000bill and 1/100bill, what i hate the most is people flashing their cash around like their rich an all, and they get rob by immigration.

if you people spoil them, it will come down to me as well, and now i have to pay the price for your mistake, play smart, i also use that border too.

Would the 300 baht fee for returning on the same day be imposed if one obtained the Cambodian visa in advance from the embassy in Bangkok?

the fee/fine you are referring to is because you didn't stay a full day in cambodia, doesn't matter where your visa came from.

mmm, Ok, well I got a deal at Chom Chon for 300 Baht and only 300 Baht, conditions apply.

Will provide forther details when I finish the guest house just near there.

I think I only have to spend another million to finish it....