Obama Thanks Supporters After Winning Re-Election

News_Editor

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all you US citizens over here and rejoicing in the re-election, just watch your taxes go up to pay for all the benefits to those who are on the dole. I am not looking forward to paying more taxes just to give Obama nice meals in the white house out of the taxpayer pockets as well as paying for those who won't try and find jobs that he never could get moving as he said he would.

If you in Asean think he is going to do something for you, he talks the talk but does not walk the walk. He will come over here and give a speech that will make you all warm and fuzzy inside but with no substance.

I pity us in the US. We saw it and did not do anything about it.

• Like 1

Didn't take long for the conspiracy peddlers to appear did it?

If you are attempting to once again resurrect the argument that President Obama is not legally allowed to be President, you lost the argument 4 years ago and there is not one credible piece of evidence to support your position,contrary yo the rantings of your leader Tump

birthers have become an irrelevance now. they're all so patently mental that they're only deserving of pity and help rather than scorn. and donald is their cuckoo overlord.

• Like 1

Looks like this forum turned into an idiot referendum. Now I understand Hitler, Mao, Castro etc much better. The majority of people are just tooo stupid to rule themselves. With Obama America loses and the World loses. Against the Constitution, illegally in the White Hose haha and reelected, only Americans can be that stupid.

Which oil company do you have stocks in?

Let me be a gracious loser by congratulating the Democratic Party for running a winning campaign with a great ground game. I sincerely pray that Obama will be a greater President than he has proven to me so far. Perhaps four more years will bring out the best in him.

Now let me congratulate all you Europeans and Aussies that were such supporters of Obama, even though not one of you had a vote.

I would hope some of you will be as gracious in your win as I have tried to be in losing.

PS: Chicog, I half expected something like this post from you. Congratulations on being magnanimous on your non-voting victory. I will be having KFC and not crow for the evening repast however. You may dine alone.

Does anyone know any deserving forum members I can donate my big fat crow that I was defrosting for tonight's dinner?

crow.jpg

Yea, this picture remind me of Obama, laying there lifeless...

That is very sick, but not unexpected from the tin-foil hatters like you.

Sad thing is, I am sure you salivating at the thought.

To all you US citizens over here and rejoicing in the re-election, just watch your taxes go up to pay for all the benefits to those who are on the dole. I am not looking forward to paying more taxes just to give Obama nice meals in the white house out of the taxpayer pockets as well as paying for those who won't try and find jobs that he never could get moving as he said he would.

If you in Asean think he is going to do something for you, he talks the talk but does not walk the walk. He will come over here and give a speech that will make you all warm and fuzzy inside but with no substance.

I pity us in the US. We saw it and did not do anything about it.

Unlike Republican occupants, the Obamas did not undertake an expensive redecoration of the White House. Mrs. Obama even planted a very large vegetable patch the produce of which is used to feed white house personnel and her family. The President has led a modest life while President, avoiding expensive frivolous events as characterized the Reagan era, an era that saw the USA plunged into debt.

• Like 1

If you in Asean think he is going to do something for you, he talks the talk but does not walk the walk. He will come over here and give a speech that will make you all warm and fuzzy inside but with no substance. I pity us in the US. We saw it and did not do anything about it.

Yes, taxes will go up, but they have to go up to pay a part of the obscene debt. The debt reflects individual Americans as much as it does US federal largesses. What you don't understand is; Romney and Ryan were planning to amp up spending a lot more than Obama, and R and R didn't have a clue about how to pay for it. In other words, a redux of their hero 'Reagan' who ramped up taxes 11 times, and increased the budget ceiling 18 times during his 8 years at the helm.

Looks like this forum turned into an idiot referendum. Now I understand Hitler, Mao, Castro etc much better. The majority of people are just tooo stupid to rule themselves. With Obama America loses and the World loses. Against the Constitution, illegally in the White Hose haha and reelected, only Americans can be that stupid.

Which oil company do you have stocks in?

Sounds like BSC sees a tyrant under ever table. I think he's re-defined the term 'poor loser.'

I'm also happy with the result.

But Obama's main politcal problem is still existing: the Rep. majority in the Senate. The Rep dominated Senate prevented all his sane politics not for the sake of the nation but with the intention to win the next presidency. This obstruction didn't pay well. Great.

If the Reps don't change their habit Obama has the same problem like before: a brake on all sane politics, demonstarting the divide in the US populace.

The democrats have been in the majority in the senate and will remain so. There is the issue of the republicans forcing 60 votes though.

But Obama's main politcal problem is still existing: the Rep. majority in the Senate. The Rep dominated Senate prevented all his sane politics not for the sake of the nation but with the intention to win the next presidency. This obstruction didn't pay well. Great.

jingthing

the democrats have had the majority in the senate for his first term--the democrats had the majority in the house of representatives for the first 2 years also----but in the election of 2010,the democrats retained the majority in the senate but lost the majority in the house

Yes, taxes will go up, but they have to go up to pay a part of the obscene debt. The debt reflects individual Americans as much as it does US federal largesses. What you don't understand is; Romney and Ryan were planning to amp up spending a lot more than Obama, and R and R didn't have a clue about how to pay for it. In other words, a redux of their hero 'Reagan' who ramped up taxes 11 times, and increased the budget ceiling 18 times during his 8 years at the helm.

the debt as it is now exists because of a combination of a] the bush tax cuts and b] the insane wars in iraq and afghanistan. anyone who denies these things now is basically a flat-earther.

Edited by StevieH

I'm just amazed as many US citizens voted for Romney as they did. I mean seriously, what an ar$ehole!

And OBAMA isn't.

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

I think 'O' is the best out of two mediocre candidates, but I guess there is not much more choice in a system like that....

Given the situation the US was in when Obama was first elected, I don't think one term was enough to make any real changes. A second term now gives him a chance to bring in Policies that can make a real difference. Getting the Troops Home would be a good start ??

Well that wouldn't do much for unemployment levels would it? and anyway, they haven't finished wiping out anybody who threatens to trade oil in anything other than USA dollars.

You have to protect your currency if most of it is outside of your borders and you know your currency would collapse completely if other countries stopped needing to keep massive stocks of it to buy oil with...

It sounds insane, but has a certain ring of truth, doesn't it...

sick.gif

• Like 1