Free!

wcr

I am sad to have to post this message, however have no option really.

Following a relationship split up I am now left with a lovely 2 year old Yorkshire Terrier to look after on my own. I work full time 6 days a week and also I am involved with Rotary and have to go out during the evening/weekends sometimes with that. I have to leave the dog on his own which I hate to do. I walk him every day and try to spend time with him where I can but it is becoming harder and harder.

So I am looking to re-house him into a caring and loving home.

You must have:

A secure garden

Someone at home most of the time or another dog as company

and love dogs

In return you'll recieve a lovely natured and humourous little bundle of personality who'll love you.

Please msg me or email me with your details and I'll be in touch.

Hi On a previous post I posted a message about the theft of our Chiuaua we very much want a replacement dog and have a secure garden so perhaps I can help! I will message you and perhaps we can sort out a new home!!

Edited by JohnC

Hi On a previous post I posted a message about the theft of our Chiuaua we very much want a replacement dog and have a secure garden so perhaps I can help! I will message you and perhaps we can sort out a new home!!

Let us know if doggy gets a new home, thanks. (I just love these shaggy dog stories) :o

Please do, and if that doesn't work you can try posting in the pets section too (for a dog that needs a home, I, for one, would allow a double post).

Whoops! just noticed you did already, well, not to worry, just let us know how it goes.

in the worst case I know a korean restaurant in North Pattaya, for sure they can take care, 2 years is still a good age....

I am sad to have to post this message, however have no option really.

Following a relationship split up I am now left with a lovely 2 year old Yorkshire Terrier to look after on my own. I work full time 6 days a week and also I am involved with Rotary and have to go out during the evening/weekends sometimes with that. I have to leave the dog on his own which I hate to do. I walk him every day and try to spend time with him where I can but it is becoming harder and harder.

So I am looking to re-house him into a caring and loving home.

You must have:

A secure garden

Someone at home most of the time or another dog as company

and love dogs

In return you'll recieve a lovely natured and humourous little bundle of personality who'll love you.

Please msg me or email me with your details and I'll be in touch.

JohnC's partner popped in to see Sandy today. I'll wait to see what gets reported back to JohnC.

CGW if you are interested in seeing him let me know. He is in my office most afternoons and you can see him there. Send me a msg and I'll send you my telephone number.

in the worst case I know a korean restaurant in North Pattaya, for sure they can take care, 2 years is still a good age....

On behalf o0f Sandy, may I say; WOOF WOOF GR.. GR... THAT'S NOT VERY NICE!!! :D:D:D:o

Tom Yam Mah :D

(don't take it serious.... I am a nice guy as long as I am not hungry :D )

On behalf o0f Sandy, may I say; WOOF WOOF GR.. GR... THAT'S NOT VERY NICE!!! :D:D:D:o