President Obama To Visit Thailand November 18

webfact

"There was nothing to "patch up". The anti-American attitudes by a handful of lower-class Europeans"

I am not European or American but that is really putting your country on a higher stool and looking down on everyone else. Maybe it is this higher than thou attitude that creates the anti american attitude. I don't know just a thought. A little like the hiso's calling the rice farmer a soi dog, an insignificant little person and not worthy of shopping in the same mall.

You need to read my entire post.

I did and it appears that you have a beef with europeans except the rich upper class. Just the way it comes across. I actually know some well educated people in good jobs, non europeans who also do not think to highly of the U.S. Personally I don't mind fried chicken.wai2.gif

Who cares what they think of Americans. Like someone else said in here, it seems to be ok to bash Americans in their faces here. I used to swallow my pride and say, I understand because of what we are taught in school to be courteous to other and especially those that are less fortunate than us because they will act out and say mean things. They taught us that ignorance has no boundaries and it shows here in Thailand, mostly from people that are from the UK or Europeans.. I'm just curious why we would care what they think. We are the masses not the few that make the decision and neither are you or the bigots and slim balls who think that their back yard politics are correct. None of us truly know what is going or who is really in charge and America wouldn't be doing the things they are doing without the help of other countries. There is a long term agenda and it wasn't solely written by the USA. Most of you have problem on with in your boundaries that you would be best to focus on that instead of the face that has been chosen for all the wars and problems right now. I walked up to groups from Belgium, and groups from England you guys think your superior but because your such weenies you decide your going to take your ignorance out after a few bottles of beer and tell off Americans or treat him like shit.

But most of you don't realize how your own countries is over in our country on all fours just like Monika Lewinski was Clinton for cash hand outs that the American People not the government have worked for, the same people that would die for your country if something came about, not send a couple of Americans to hand out blankets like the Japanese do. The average American would lay down his life for likes of you ignorant morons. I have never seen more cronyism before in my life than I have here from the expats. At least I know where the Thai's have gotten it from.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your just out there looking to put someone down as a racist just because they talk about blacks or another race other than white right. The only proof would be to listen to her speak.which would be the first indication that she most likely didn't attend classes, she most likely used a proxy if that., not that I really care either way around but, going to an all black campus be it a high school or a university has it's own way of changing people, unless she was heavily guarded and then she would stick out like a sore thumb, or maybe you didn't notice she is very pretty, even beautiful.. Blacks love white skinned women as we all know.

Out of my own experience being around black campuses, white women go there because they like black men and if they don't they are forced into a relationship with a black just to be protected from other blacks...or black males will mentally gang up on anyone white or Asian other than a black women just to brand her. I can assure you she would of been a target of a hit and run squad harassing her with " What's wrong you don't like black men" are you a racist," your to good for a black man" your family hates blacks," I see how ya are baby it's because we black". Even in the military the black males go after white and Asians, Hispanic women in gangs with constant verbal attracts of slogans, guilt trips until the non black women submits. In the American army something you will most likely never hear about. They will get to young white girls by harassing them so much until they submit into a gang rape type situation that never goes reported in fear of retribution because now most of their superiors are black males.. Then the black guys will laugh at all the white guys in the platoon. So to say she went to an all black campus I would strongly have my doubts. If you think what I am saying is a joke then send your daughter to an all black campus.....she will go in like this o and come back to you like this O, she will most likely be talking Ebonics and dressing like she believes she has soul and calling all her friends " Girl friend. Unless your a Black American "notice I didn't African American" because blacks in America don't deserve the right to call themselves "African". Unless of course your black yourself then you need say no more, because American blacks are the most racist spoiled blacks Just ask an African blacks, a Jamaican, blacks,Blacks from the Bahamas or case and point overwhelming blacks voted for Obama, not because of his policies but because he is black. If the white people came out to call on all whites to vote for Romney it would of been considered racist.

I am one of several White Americans that is sick and tired of this crap and tired of being blamed for a racist statement which you can stick up your arse where the sun doesn't shine.

I see... and, of course, this isn't racist, right?

I worked at Kentucky State University for two years and it wasn't anything close to what you describe. Most of the white students attending (and there were both men and women) were primarily from the communities in and around Frankfort. Some came because it was nearby, others because they liked the small size and less stringent admissions criteria compared to UK just 25 miles away.There was certainly some reverse racism, but nothing I am aware of anything like you describe. I would have continued to work there except for the pay. I can still picture many of my co-workers clearly, as well as some of the faculty both white and black... I still stay in touch on LinkedIn with the former director of my unit...

"There was nothing to "patch up". The anti-American attitudes by a handful of lower-class Europeans"

I am not European or American but that is really putting your country on a higher stool and looking down on everyone else. Maybe it is this higher than thou attitude that creates the anti american attitude. I don't know just a thought. A little like the hiso's calling the rice farmer a soi dog, an insignificant little person and not worthy of shopping in the same mall.

You need to read my entire post.

I did and it appears that you have a beef with europeans except the rich upper class. Just the way it comes across. I actually know some well educated people in good jobs, non europeans who also do not think to highly of the U.S. Personally I don't mind fried chicken.wai2.gif

Who cares what they think of Americans. Like someone else said in here, it seems to be ok to bash Americans in their faces here. I used to swallow my pride and say, I understand because of what we are taught in school to be courteous to other and especially those that are less fortunate than us because they will act out and say mean things. They taught us that ignorance has no boundaries and it shows here in Thailand, mostly from people that are from the UK or Europeans.. I'm just curious why we would care what they think. We are the masses not the few that make the decision and neither are you or the bigots and slim balls who think that their back yard politics are correct. None of us truly know what is going or who is really in charge and America wouldn't be doing the things they are doing without the help of other countries. There is a long term agenda and it wasn't solely written by the USA. Most of you have problem on with in your boundaries that you would be best to focus on that instead of the face that has been chosen for all the wars and problems right now. I walked up to groups from Belgium, and groups from England you guys think your superior but because your such weenies you decide your going to take your ignorance out after a few bottles of beer and tell off Americans or treat him like shit.

But most of you don't realize how your own countries is over in our country on all fours just like Monika Lewinski was Clinton for cash hand outs that the American People not the government have worked for, the same people that would die for your country if something came about, not send a couple of Americans to hand out blankets like the Japanese do. The average American would lay down his life for likes of you ignorant morons. I have never seen more cronyism before in my life than I have here from the expats. At least I know where the Thai's have gotten it from.

So you are saying US policy is not driven by self interest?

I really could care less about 'class' but from my observation, that is what I've seen.

As far as the supposed non-Europeans that don't think highly of the US goes back to my original point. Electing Barack Hussein Obama will not make these people like America more or dislike America less.

I am well aware of the many Islamist throughout the Middle-east that will continue to hate America despite Barack Hussein Obama's bows to their dictators, 'reaching out' to their leaders and his attempts to sale their religion as the "religion of peace" to the American electorate.

As far as fried chicken goes, it is very popular in just about every nation here in Asia. biggrin.png

Whites are now officially the minority in California. 75% of all interracial couples are white men with Asian women. The face of America is changing and I can say I did my part. I married an Asian girl, and had my wonderful interracial child. Look at the top celebrities in Thailand--most are half-farang. Obama himself is half white...my point is--whitey is on his way out. In the not too distant future, most Americans will be a mix of something. Thailand will be too with so many women marrying farangs. In that sense, Obama is THE face of the new America. Many white folks don't like it, and they are foaming at the mouth about how "Old America is lost forever!" It sure is, and I hope it stays that way.

I Remember Glen Beck crying on TV about how he missed 50's era Americana. The 50's when black people were not equal, gays got beaten down in the streets, and the economy was booming because of the economic stimulus package called World War II.

I am happy Obama got re-elected, and he is the perfect president for the New America that is taking shape whether people like it or not.

I love to hear sheep speak.

Actually, this sounds like someone with brains and a heart who lives in the real world and can handle it. Time for whiney Republicans to admit they got their asses kicked, fair and square, and show some respect for the democratically elected leader of the free world . However painful it may be!wink.png

OUCH!! I would love to be a fly on the wall at this one! Time for popcorn and cold beers next week!

U.S. challenges Thailand to explain rice subsidies

The United States has asked Thailand to give answers at the WTO's agriculture committee on Nov 14, according to an advance copy of questions seen by Reuters.

"The United States remains concerned that with government procurement of rice at rates as much as 40 per cent above world market prices it will be difficult for the Government of Thailand to export any procured rice without incurring a loss," the U.S. submission to the committee says.

"What steps is the Government of Thailand taking to ensure rice procured by the government under the programme is not being sold for export at prices below acquisition cost?" it asks.

It also asks for details of the rice purchasing scheme and Thai government rice stocks and sales, and asks why the Thai Board of Trade has stopped publishing daily data on the scheme.

Full article here

http://www.reuters.c...umerGoodsSector

Somehow I think when Barrack Obama stops off here on the 18th he will not be pulling any punches behind closed doors !!!

Will he be travelling alone or are we now at war with the United States?

Is that just an odd joke I don't get or are you trying to make a point?

Surely you aren't suggesting that he could or should travel without his security force and that to do so is somehow inappropriate and provocative? As if the presence of armed US agents and operators o Thai soil is akin to making war on Thailand?

No, I must be imagining it. never mind.

• Like 1

I don't think I would trust an American who uses the word "arse".

I was in the military during the race riots of the 70's. We had our differences. But, when it came to women we only wanted one thing. Color was a very distant second.

The last thing an "average American" in the military wants to do is lay down his life! That stupidity only exists in the movies. And it's propagated by politicians and idiots who never had to fight.

Everything the U.S. does is motivated by self-interest. Just like every other country in the world.

The problem (and the norm?) is when politicians / government office holders act in their own self-interest and screw their own country.