Using My Second Uk Passport , Thailand

Does anyone on this board have a second UK passport and if so how do you use it?

My situation is that I have 2 UK passports and my Thai visa extension is in my 1st passport. I am going to send my 2nd passport to a UK visa service to make an application for a Saudi business visa. (It is very difficult to get a visa for Saudi in Thailand, due to past relations between the 2 Countries).

My question is will I have a problem re entering Thailand on my 1st passport, as it will not have an exit stamp from Saudi? This will of course be in my 2nd passport.

Any constructive advice is welcome thanks.

I use 2 all the time and the only country I ever had a problem was in UK but it was easily resolved. I often have to send my 2nd one away for visas, I alternate passports entering and leaving Thailand without issue.

Thanks for the confirmation TR. Always good to hear from someone who has hands on experience.

I have 2 and never had an issue. I don't think anyone has ever looked at where I came from.

My wife has dual nationality and leaves the UK on a British Passport and enters Thailand on a Thai passport - again no one ever queries or asks.

I doubt you'll have a problem.

I have 2 and never had an issue. I don't think anyone has ever looked at where I came from.

My wife has dual nationality and leaves the UK on a British Passport and enters Thailand on a Thai passport - again no one ever queries or asks.

I doubt you'll have a problem.

Thanks Michael, so it appears from the replies that I will be OK, good news.

Same as stated before. Leaving/entering Thailand, or any country, by international flights switching passports is no issue. Enjoy Saudi, its better than India IMHO

Fatfather

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Thaivisa Connect App

Thanks for the input FF. Got to agree on you're India statement, but no beer!