Mini Review On Air India Business Class.

VTSVIEW

BKK-DEL-KTM-BKK in their so called Executive class.

BKK-DEL, airplane was so old, dirty, seats are from 60's and toilet reeks of moth balls, served same food as in coach in aluminum foil container, food was bad, really bad.

DEL-KTM same old airplane but tiny bit cleaner, same seats from 60's, food horrible again, difference between Non Veggie and Veggie was two pieces of chicken in same food.

I asked for Coke and answer was no Soda on board. Bathroom was bit cleaner too but without paper towel or Kleenex.

KTM-DEL-BKK, same dirty plane again, asked for a blanket and received a used and stained one, smelled kind of funny too, asked for 7up or Sprite and answer was only Pepsi on board.

Had Non veggie continental and they served me cold spaghetti Bolognese. Meal served with drink, I ordered Gin and Tonic, No Ice on board, cheap Gin and really flat tonic water.

No napkins and meal served with Kleenex, asked to them for an immigration form, kept saying we will give you one later, 10 minutes before landing answer was "you have to get one at the terminal".

Air India business class was a JOKE!

Poor service is one problem but biggest problem with their employees, they are arrogant, rude and they are more interested in taking care of themself than passengers in the plane.

Each plane was so old and dirty, after each flight I was wishing I could take a shower to wash off the dirt from plane.

One more sad thing, I asked for water and they served me a water bottle on folded toilet paper.

I really want to know where do they get their planes, maybe from Nevada Airplane junkyard. Please avoid at all cost! You've been warned!