Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet A Good Girl Here In Thailand?

SiameseCurios

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is still an ingrained, puritanical thought process going on here. Men want women they can get into bed as quickly as possible, and then have the temerity to say she is a slut. Boys like to brag about their "conquests" like it is some sort of achievement. But, after they finally find the sexually inexperienced woman they say they want, they then want her to be a vixen, but only for them. You can't have it both ways, guys.

You can. Good girls and bad girls have always existed.

Bad girls are for fun.

Good girls are marriage material. These are the girls who will become the mother of your children. But good girls can also be fun. Difference is, they reserve their "badness" for you alone.

You'll know what I mean when you find it.

These topics are tedious.

Take control of your life. Stay away from things you consider tedious.

You ignored the question though. I suggest you avoid women. They are weird. (Don't tell my wife I said that)

I think you know what a good girl is. And so does everyone else.

I think the "weird" part happens to all women once a month.

These topics are tedious.

Take control of your life. Stay away from things you consider tedious.

You ignored the question though. I suggest you avoid women. They are weird. (Don't tell my wife I said that)

I think you know what a good girl is. And so does everyone else.

I think the "weird" part happens to all women once a month.

I know what you think you mean, but I believe you are been judgemental. and it's now't to do with PMT. A lot of the Farangs I know who are married to "good" girls admit to them being control freaks. Avoid teachers like the plague

• Like 1

For the life of me I can't understand why middle aged to retired guys in LOS get married. They come to LOS for the girls and then get tied down and many complain. With a gf I had complete control over what it cost me both times, and they knew I wasn't getting married. It was friendship and a transaction. There was no house talk, no car talk, and in just one case there was a scooter just before I left only because I felt like it and it surprised her.

I also don't understand taking on a gf with kids. I love kids and maybe that's the problem. How can a real man have kids under his roof and not take proper care of them? It just complicates things and adds to expense when all I want is a gf.

Different strokes...

As for posters above about "good girls," I repeat the old joke that I'd rather have a nice girl than a good girl.

• Like 1

I find foreign men who use the term 'Good girl' absolutely hilarious.

They usually don't hear me laughing though, as their head is usually too far up their own rectum to hear anything at all. smile.png

Edited by cbrer
  • Like 1

It looks like I totally misinterpreted by what was meant by a "good Thai girl".

I was thinking more in terms of one that was intelligent, educated, opinionated, independent, successful, worldly, gregarious, with a quick wit, great sense of humor, and open-minded.

Seems it was meant to be more "a dumb cow who won't sleep around, try to control me, or ask me for money".

Should have known better.

Good luck, guys.

My wife is both the most intelligent and funniest person I've ever met.

She says she's a girl, not good, not bad, just a human female. Then she asked if some insecure foreign men are talking about their 'good girls' on an anonymous internet forum in order to feel better in themselves.

It looks like I totally misinterpreted by what was meant by a "good Thai girl".

I was thinking more in terms of one that was intelligent, educated, opinionated, independent, successful, worldly, gregarious, with a quick wit, great sense of humor, and open-minded.

Seems it was meant to be more "a dumb cow who won't sleep around, try to control me, or ask me for money".

Should have known better.

Good luck, guys.

If you are proficient in Thai you will find numerous of these girls if you mix with graduates who are in employment. These people are fussy, they will meet you on introduction only, but that's not hard to get if you are reasonably well turned-out yourself.

If you are not proficient in Thai, you can find the best English speakers in Thailand are the ladyboys and bargirls. They are also usually decent people with a fine sense of humour, but they are not free. ;)

There are some amazing thai women who are sincere and honest - but watch out for 'nouveau' rich chinese thais- the type who drive a mercedes and have a penthouse in Thong lor.

Watch out for the extreme double standards; she'll keep secrets but wants to know your every move. It'll be ok for her to flirt and make friends with guys.. but if u r friendly with any lady, she'll take some kind of 'revenge' i.e. play you off against some jerk she met online. Any perceived 'loss of face' and your reputation will be dragged through the mud on FB.. she'll make you guilty by saying she's hooked on pills or some other stuff. I cd go on.

These women can never change their ways so be careful.

many good thai girls a not so trusting of men that speak thai, just ask thai girls, they warn each other about it.

they feel a guy who speaks thai has been around thai woman to much.

The bad girls like it even less.

if the moneys coming in a bad girl could not care if you speak at all, as long as she can communicate her monthly allowence she's set.

Stay honest to yourselves.

If you came to Thailand to buy a wife. By all means! Everyone will gain from it. I think it' s possible to fall in love together without money standing in the way. Also your family back home have the comfort you feel happy and have a life partner. The Thai side would also be pleased for the same reasons in the first place. It' s the same like anywhere in the world. When your family needs money the member with the most cash will deliver.

You generalize and you state the obvious, where is the point in that... That's the problem.

I agree with Bigjohn "They're all like that, and women outside that specific group never act like that."

Edited by Dancealot

You generalize and you state the obvious, where is the point in that... That's the problem.

I agree with Bigjohn "They're all like that, and women outside that specific group never act like that."

Its just from experience and of a good few friends who live in Bangkok- its a generalization but in general it seems to be true unfortunately. We're all entitled to share opinions and views and if someone benefits from reading my experience then thats good. So if you think I deserve being called a w-nker so be it.

has it occured to people as they talk every day here, day in day out about what thai woman are like.

that they are all in fact individuals, there are many who share common traits yes but not all.

another thing, if every guy new as much about thai woman as they claim they would not be losing there finances to them, thai girls know much more about dopey insecure lonely men then the other way around.

Edited by payak
  • Like 1

Its just from experience and of a good few friends who live in Bangkok- its a generalization but in general it seems to be true unfortunately. We're all entitled to share opinions and views and if someone benefits from reading my experience then thats good. So if you think I deserve being called a w-nker so be it.

Back on thread:

Thanks for the reply. I also don't mind being called names. Therefore i post what i think as well regardless...

The OP warns people on Thaivisa nota bene not to get involved with a Bad girl unless you can speak the language and have gained some knowledge about the culture. I think that' s nonsense for many of us it' s already way too late.

I think a lot of farang have to be beaten with the whip first before they can learn and adapt. Learn the hard way instead of taking advice from a forum, so to speak..

has it occured to people as they talk every day here, day in day out about what thai woman are like.

that they are all in fact individuals, there are many who share common traits yes but not all.

another thing, if every guy new as much about thai woman as they claim they would not be losing there finances to them, thai girls know much more about dopey insecure lonely men then the other way around.

This is their(bad girls) target group. When the Farang proves too strong and stable in the liaison they will tactfully meander towards more fruitful grounds wink.png. I short: they will cheat on a sane and educated and strong foreign guy. They will stay with a douchebag(It' s easier, more sbaai)

Edited by Dancealot