I Phone

Go to N NET..{ orange sign box..}..computer shop ,opposite the dog shop near Mackro.....his names Boy...hell do it easily....apple genius...say thye Englishman sent you

Or mention you're swede, Scottish , Greek or whatever.

Never mention you are Finnish..;)

Go to N NET..{ orange sign box..}..computer shop ,opposite the dog shop near Mackro.....his names Boy...hell do it easily....apple genius...say thye Englishman sent you

Yes this guy is OK and might be able to help. .... and won't rip you off, this name is actually Boyd.....

Not open until about NOON as usually as up all night with the internet shop....

Just about opposite to Sirison Appliance shop...

Have taken it to the guy but says have to wait 2 years to unlock it!my friend has had it 2 years already in the uk and has just been given an i phone 5 on new contract,so any more info on how or Whare to get it unlocked otherwise it is useless to me!

That would rot your socks! Two years ....wait.... OMG w00t.gif

The only other guy I know you might try is "Paint" at the Ibeats shop, in Tesco Chawang.... although I think you might get the same answer... He's only there in afternoon and evenings... (Tall guy with glasses)

Boyd used to be the manager there, before starting up N Net.

This phone stuff is frustrating, I got a Nokia phone but find it is not compatible with Macs sad.png (Ovi suite or something needed but only Windoze compatable crazy.gif )

This phone stuff is frustrating, I got a Nokia phone but find it is not compatible with Macs sad.png (Ovi suite or something needed but only Windoze compatable crazy.gif )

Not Nokia's fault.

Apple don't give specifications to other companies how they can be compatible.

They want you to buy an Apple phone.

Have taken it to the guy but says have to wait 2 years to unlock it!my friend has had it 2 years already in the uk and has just been given an i phone 5 on new contract,so any more info on how or Whare to get it unlocked otherwise it is useless to me!

the solution is in my previous post in this topic.

First off, don't believe ANY ad you find on the 'net. There is no "unlocks any iphone" solution. It is very complex. Even MORE SO if you are 6.0 or especailly 6.0.1.

I just went thru the mill with 2 iPhone 4 phones.

The AT&T (4) was unlocked fine and using an AIS sim. 1000baht. All fine.

The other was a Sprint 4s phone, and besides the shop telling me they could do it, it would take a month and cost 5000baht.

Yeah, right...

I tried another shop where they put in a very nifty "X-sim-2" that fits in a new "drawer" with a AIS or other sim, and it did work, but there was no 3G all of a sudden, plus, it seemed not to be friendly with Apple ID. Took it out and now just using the Sprint phone on wi-fi, which is fine with me as I get free wi-fi where I live.

I would go slap Steve Jobs in the face if I could for the way Apple has made millions of slaves who don't care about the chain connecting them to Apple. Wanted to toss the phone in the ocean but it is a pretty white one...