Locksmith Needed

Levent

On Soi 17 near Suksabai Villas,between the Lion Pub and the Harley bar, there is a so called locksmith.

Apart from not arriving , arriving late, not having the right tools , only doing half the job and damaging my window frames he did a great job. :o

For some reason I never bothered to keep his number :D:D

Good luck

On Soi 17 near Suksabai Villas,between the Lion Pub and the Harley bar, there is a so called locksmith.

Apart from not arriving , arriving late, not having the right tools , only doing half the job and damaging my window frames he did a great job. :o

Good luck

Is he the one with the yellow sign that says something like: "You want to be Locksmith?"

Perhaps he is short-staffed... :D

Apart from not arriving , arriving late, not having the right tools , only doing half the job and damaging my window frames he did a great job. :D

Good luck

Is he the one with the yellow sign that says something like: "You want to be Locksmith?"

That's the one.

He used to have a shop in the petrol garage on Threpasit , which I think was called the chocolate tea pot :o

Apart from not arriving , arriving late, not having the right tools , only doing half the job and damaging my window frames he did a great job. :D

Good luck

That's the one.

He used to have a shop in the petrol garage on Threpasit , which I think was called the chocolate tea pot :o

Thanks for the warning kurgen, I have just deleted his number. :D

If you can locate a copy of the Pattaya real estate magazine that comes out monthly and is given away free at places like Foodland etc, then go to the phone directory and you will see a locksmith listed. They are in Pattaya but I dont know their location.

Hello all,

Any info on a good locksmith who comes to the house to fix a lock would be much appreciated. Thanks.

if you have a small selection of tools, tell me what type of lock it is and i will pm you with the probable solution.

if you are locked in or out from most lock mechanisms, a drill and two or three holes bored in the correct position and it is opened in 2 minutes.

if the lock needs servicing, when taken apart it is self explanatory.