Former Model Arrested At Suvarnabhumi Airport With Cocaine

webfact

Former model arrested at Suvarnabhumi with cocaine

By Coconuts Bangkok

mo.jpeg

Alissa "Yuyee" Intusmith

BANGKOK: -- Thai former model Alissa “Yuyee” Intusmith was arrested at Suvarnabhumi Airport today with a bag of cocaine in her possession.

Yuyee was reportedly acting suspiciously so customs officer searched her and found five miligrams of cocaine along with “medication pills,” the Bangkok Post reported. The former model said she had used the drug while she was in Vietnam and that it was for personal use only – not distribution.

She was charged with drug possession and held until her ex-husband Francisco Xavier Cuesta-Ramos, a Spaniard, posted her THB10,000 bail.

Full story: http://www.coconutsb...i-with-cocaine/

-- COCONUTS Bangkok 2012-11-13

footer_n.gif

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

she'll do the whole crying in front of the camera thing, say that she's sorry and that this was one of the first times she's done it. Get the public sympathy vote and will be off for some 'community service' somewhere.

And here career will be back in gear (pun intended).

!0,000 baht bail, hahahahahaha. Why bother!

Because she had to call a old bf, to get it?

Ok, maybe she only don't wanted to spend own money, b/c she isn't expecting, to get it back, anyway!

She would have to call someone to get it, unless she had it in her pocket before the arrest. The police don't let you out to get your own bail.

!0,000 baht bail, hahahahahaha. Why bother!

Because she had to call a old bf, to get it?

Ok, maybe she only don't wanted to spend own money, b/c she isn't expecting, to get it back, anyway!

She would have to call someone to get it, unless she had it in her pocket before the arrest. The police don't let you out to get your own bail.

I've 'heard' different, as long there is a 'chance', to get the questioned amount out of a nearby ATM.

But it's not own experience, so maybe they told me wrong!whistling.gif

5 milligrams?? And the article says caught with a bag of cocaine?

The only thing missing is some police official pegging the "street value of the huge cache of smuggled narcotics is 2.3 million baht."

I also miss the photo with 10 brass loaded cops behind the huge bag. But then, it was probably too difficult to prepare 5 milligrams decoratively for the cameras.