The Clattenburg Conspiracy

MrRed

Interesting that I saw on Sky News some figures have just come out from the Home Office on arrests last season. Apparently, last year there were 23 football supporters in England and Wales arrested for racial or indecent chanting. Of those 23, 15 were related to Prem sides of which 5 of those were Chelsea fans, more than any other club.

The other 10 arrests were from fans of Arsenal, Aston Villa, Liverpool, Manchester United, Sunderland, West Bromwich Albion and Wigan Athletic.

The good news is that these figures are down on the previous year by 46%.

Why is that interesting? Oh, I see, I'm a chelsea fan so I must be racist! What actually do this stats show?

Come on mate, thats a stupid post and you know it. No one is remotely suggesting you are a racist.

Those stats show exactly what they show whether anyone likes it or not. The overriding positive is that figure of 46%.

I would also add that i know you are an ABU, which is fair enough, but can i just add that i think that C list celeb, Daivid Baddiel is a TIT.

Edited by carmine

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting that I saw on Sky News some figures have just come out from the Home Office on arrests last season. Apparently, last year there were 23 football supporters in England and Wales arrested for racial or indecent chanting. Of those 23, 15 were related to Prem sides of which 5 of those were Chelsea fans, more than any other club.

The other 10 arrests were from fans of Arsenal, Aston Villa, Liverpool, Manchester United, Sunderland, West Bromwich Albion and Wigan Athletic.

Why is that interesting? Oh, I see, I'm a chelsea fan so I must be racist! What actually do this stats show?

Come on mate, thats a stupid post and you know it. No one is remotely suggesting you are a racist.

Those stats show exactly what they show whether anyone likes it or not. The overriding positive is that figure of 46%.

I would also add that i know you are an ABU, which is fair enough, but can i just add that i think that C list celeb, Daivid Baddiel is a TIT.

David Mellor aint a racist as far as I'm aware. He is a bit of a c......... though!

David Mellor aint a racist as far as I'm aware. He is a bit of a c......... though!

Neithers Dickie Attenborough. I was given a ticket for a chave/Spurs game a few years ago and had the misfortune to be sat in the near vicinity of Jonny Vaughn....well know Chelsea fan born in barnet north london! Blokes a clown

every club has celebrity or famous fans who are a bit embarrassing. chelsea do have tim lovejoy though, who sort of trumps all others.

NO, NO, NO!

Piers 'Gooner Morgan. Beat that!

Very good call. It had to be quite spectacular to trump Lovejoy but i think you might just have done it

every club has celebrity or famous fans who are a bit embarrassing. chelsea do have tim lovejoy though, who sort of trumps all others.

NO, NO, NO!

Very good call. It had to be quite spectacular to trump Lovejoy but i think you might just have done it

hah, he bloody might have done as well. ouch.

though it's never a bad time to revisit this. when saturday comes' review of tim lovejoy's book. cracking stuff.

http://www.wsc.co.uk/the-archive/42-Media/145-no-love-no-joy

NO, NO, NO!

though it's never a bad time to revisit this. when saturday comes' review of tim lovejoy's book. cracking stuff.

http://www.wsc.co.uk...-no-love-no-joy

Another good shout. One of those reads that you can honestly say "if it were any better it would be worse!"

• Like 1

NO, NO, NO!

http://www.wsc.co.uk...-no-love-no-joy

And just when they thought it was all over in comes carmine with...................well known Man Utd fan....Terry Christian! Has there ever been a more complete tool seem on a tv screen!

• Like 1

And just when they thought it was all over in comes carmine with...................well known Man Utd fan....Terry Christian! Has there ever been a more complete tool seem on a tv screen!

haha, probably warrants its own thread this.

liverpool have such cool figures as daniel craig, samuel l jackson, dr dre and nelson mandela rather offset by chris de burgh and ian beale off of eastenders.

Interesting as in with all that has been going on lately ref racism in football, the actual stats show it is down on last year. Do you really think I was implying all Chelsea fans are racists just because there was only 5 arrests over a full season. blink.png

Interesting as in with all that has been going on lately ref racism in football, the actual stats show it is down on last year. Do you really think I was implying all Chelsea fans are racists just because there was only 5 arrests over a full season. blink.png

Liam Gallagher? :D

Both of the Gallaghers and Ricky Hatton

and that repugnant old racist bernard manning.

In fairness to Manning, it was in an era of love thy neighbour, Alf Garnett etc when it wasn't really construed as being racist. Also, he took the pish out of everyone, nobody escaped. Fat, thin, long, short, white or black

I went to the same school as him. He was in the year above. He Didnt have at pot to p!ss in, in those dayscheesy.gif

Edited by JacknDanny

In fairness to Manning, it was in an era of love thy neighbour, Alf Garnett etc when it wasn't really construed as being racist. Also, he took the pish out of everyone, nobody escaped. Fat, thin, long, short, white or black

he was a horrible bigoted bastard boj. different animal from alf garnett and outdated sitcoms.

• Like 1

Manny thumbsup.gif cool as.

He came close to gettin a thump off me on Samui.

The spliff helped ease thinfs somewhat.

Fairly cool yeah. laugh.png

you're not getting off that lightly smokie. come on, spill.

yes please share with us smokes as my memories a little cloudy! biggrin.png

Manny thumbsup.gif cool as.

He came close to gettin a thump off me on Samui.

The spliff helped ease thinfs somewhat.

Fairly cool yeah. laugh.png

you're not getting off that lightly smokie. come on, spill.

yes please share with us smokes as my memories a little cloudy! biggrin.png

I recall him barging into me carms....I must have been pissed as I was gonna give him the stare....as I turn round he spoils my moment by apologising. Git. Manure were on the telly.....!

The rest of that evening you will have to ask Caz.....my lips are sealed....laugh.png

I recall him barging into me carms....I must have been pissed as I was gonna give him the stare....as I turn round he spoils my moment by apologising. Git. Manure were on the telly.....!

The rest of that evening you will have to ask Caz.....my lips are sealed....laugh.png

Your lips where pursed tongue.png

Your lips where pursed tongue.png

The only other Manc at the table..."Ah can't believe it...." this lads eyes were like saucers man....funny....he was having the time of his life bless him! biggrin.png