The Clattenburg Conspiracy

MrRed

Interesting red , <deleted> talk about a profession protecting itself by making the lingo difficult to access!!!! yeah ide say that that little statement probably covers clattenberg, but not sure it covers a group of black lawyers representing another group of black' proffesionals' who deem themselves as unrepresented.

Bent lawyers of course makes a mockery of all this and if you start having black lawyers just representing black people then obviously in terms of race they would be perceived to be biased just because of skin colour and the world we live in....really they are just out for publicity and the whole thing stinks to high heaven now.

Disgusted with the Black lawyers ASS and CFC ....they have made it very difficult for the FA and ruined Clattenburgs career.

104 incidents with no real evidence i should imagine.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting red , <deleted> talk about a profession protecting itself by making the lingo difficult to access!!!! yeah ide say that that little statement probably covers clattenberg, but not sure it covers a group of black lawyers representing another group of black' proffesionals' who deem themselves as unrepresented.

Bent lawyers of course makes a mockery of all this and if you start having black lawyers just representing black people then obviously in terms of race they would be perceived to be biased just because of skin colour and the world we live in....really they are just out for publicity and the whole thing stinks to high heaven now.

Disgusted with the Black lawyers ASS and CFC ....they have made it very difficult for the FA and ruined Clattenburgs career.

Hmm , so by applying that theory red a white lawyers representing white people will be biased? the argument

dont quite stack up mate. And red surely the fa have made it difficult for themselves not the other way around? by

not reporting these incidents to the old bill in todays world they've left themselves

wide open

after all the evidence he's offering is 104 racial incidents ie red cards issued by the fa's own employees ie

the refs, its

sort of unfortunately unavoidably self damning for the fa, I know .he's been proved wrong b4 and i'm no admirer of

the self

publicity side of the issue, but if he can back this argument up against the fa as he seems to be able to, with this

one he's defo got a v v strong point and strong enuf to justify the accusations he's made against the fa.

As for clattenberg, I feel for the guy, he's been caught up in a lot of political juxtapositioning, however i reckon,

quite

rightly he will have a lot of people on his side and i'm sure will welcomed back to continue his career, just maybe

avoid reffing on Chelsea games for a while LOL

Hmm , so by applying that theory red a white lawyers representing white people will be biased? the argument

dont quite stack up mate. And red surely the fa have made it difficult for themselves not the other way around? by

not reporting these incidents to the old bill in todays world they've left themselves

wide open

after all the evidence he's offering is 104 racial incidents ie red cards issued by the fa's own employees ie

the refs, its

sort of unfortunately unavoidably self damning for the fa, I know .he's been proved wrong b4 and i'm no admirer of

the self

publicity side of the issue, but if he can back this argument up against the fa as he seems to be able to, with this

one he's defo got a v v strong point and strong enuf to justify the accusations he's made against the fa.

As for clattenberg, I feel for the guy, he's been caught up in a lot of political juxtapositioning, however i reckon,

quite

rightly he will have a lot of people on his side and i'm sure will welcomed back to continue his career, just maybe

Well rijit,if the lawyer was a member of the Association of WHITE LAWYERS then yes rolleyes.gif and on your second point ...have you seen the evidence of 104? No thought not smile.png

And finally you cannot have a ref officiating at certain games and not at others because of past problems ....it is either all or nothing and i am sorry for Clattenburg but his career is now over.

Whatever happens you would expect the refs to be against your lot,50/50's no way.

What I can see happening is the next time a Chelsea player verbally steps out of line with a ref, he will be yellow/red carded.

In his mind he has to be thinking "whats the point in saying anything to this player, as I maybe accused of something at the end of the game.... so off you go"...straight red

Whatever happens you would expect the refs to be against your lot,50/50's no way.

What I can see happening is the next time a Chelsea player verbally steps out of line with a ref, he will be yellow/red carded.

In his mind he has to be thinking "whats the point in saying anything to this player, as I maybe accused of something at the end of the game.... so off you go"...straight red

Which would be wonderful, because that Terry is like a snivelling old hag.

wide open

the refs, its

the self

quite

Well rijit,if the lawyer was a member of the Association of WHITE LAWYERS then yes rolleyes.gif and on your second point ...have you seen the evidence of 104? No thought not smile.png

And finally you cannot have a ref officiating at certain games and not at others because of past problems ....it is either all or nothing and i am sorry for Clattenburg but his career is now over.

He says and i quote from the bbc article Mij gave a linky to 'And then you have 104 incidents where players are sent off

for racial abuse and not one of them is reported to the police'. I dont particularly like the bloke but as he's a solicitor one would presume he's not stupid enough to make such a statement up and tell it to the world wide media and besides that the fa havn't rushed out and DENIED THAT THAT PARTICULAR STATEMENT. isnt true.

Edited by rijit

He says and i quote from the bbc article Mij gave a linky to 'And then you have 104 incidents where players are sent off

for racial abuse and not one of them is reported to the police'. I dont particularly like the bloke but as he's a solicitor one would presume he's not stupid enough to make such a statement up and tell it to the world wide media and besides that the fa havn't rushed out and DENIED THAT THAT PARTICULAR STATEMENT. isnt true.

rijiit, ever heard of "Lies, damned lies, and statistics?". Lawyers are extremely competant at making statements, that although they are technically true, are made for impact purposes and are not what they seem.

Fisrt of all, it is not 104 racial abuse incidents in the Premier League, or even in the Football League. It covers 120,000 football teams who play EVERY week.

It does not mention over what period of time these 'incidents' took place. Lets say its 1 year, which is being very generous.

120,000X 52, which is over 6 million. So thats 1 in about 0.0016!! So in every 16,000 games of football played in UK ( including pub teams/Sunday teams/p@issed up guys/semi professionals etc, there is 1 guy sent of for racially abusing another player!!!!!) A real problem, by the sounds of it!! And if these figures are over 5 years (which they could be) then you work the maths out, the decimal point will be so far to the right it will be incalculable!!

Peter Herbert really is a Herbert

One of the problems i see is the the Refs started being like one of the boys and chatting and joking with the players.

They need to cut that out and just ref the games .

If someone chats back yellow or red card them . You never see this in any form of Rugby.

rijiit, ever heard of "Lies, damned lies, and statistics?". Lawyers are extremely competant at making statements, that although they are technically true, are made for impact purposes and are not what they seem.

Fisrt of all, it is not 104 racial abuse incidents in the Premier League, or even in the Football League. It covers 120,000 football teams who play EVERY week.

It does not mention over what period of time these 'incidents' took place. Lets say its 1 year, which is being very generous.

120,000X 52, which is over 6 million. So thats 1 in about 0.0016!! So in every 16,000 games of football played in UK ( including pub teams/Sunday teams/p@issed up guys/semi professionals etc, there is 1 guy sent of for racially abusing another player!!!!!) A real problem, by the sounds of it!! And if these figures are over 5 years (which they could be) then you work the maths out, the decimal point will be so far to the right it will be incalculable!!

Peter Herbert really is a Herbert

F-- me!!! at long last someones one thought about it , Yeah he's definitely utilizing and manipulating the figures

crafty bugger, but the size of the issue is not really his beef, his beef is that the fa say they have a

zero tolerance policy

but by FAILING to have a policy where by its officials automatically report racial incidents to the

police he's saying, effectively they dont, rather extremely imo , and by that omission effectively the

fa are covering the issues over to give themselves a rather comfortable cosy ending as opposed to

court cases ect ect.

Edited by rijit

Rij it always makes me laugh the way you carry on, your opinion being out of line usually with almost everyone else yet you post as if we are all a bunch of idiots.

Have a think about that next time you post something unintelligable and follow it up by the usual '<deleted> me someones got it" response.

At the end of the day you can say what you like, Chelsea are bang out of line, presented a complaint with knowingly NO evidence which has resulted in waste of police time and dragged an innocent mans reputation and career into question. They should and hopefully will be given an extremely severe punishment by the FA and i hope that Clattenberg sues them, though i doubt he will.

• Like 1

I think Clattenburg will ref Chelsea games again if as expected it all gets thrown out. People do move on.

Well, unless your name is Anton. :-)

Here we are the typical Chelsea fan (thankfully not all) attitude towards the ferdinand/Terry affair!

"Whats wrong with that Ferdinand bloke/ What can't loveable cuddly JT call him a bl**k Bas*$#. And then he won't shake hands after. Thats so rude!!

He's our captain leader legend. Anyway we won't hurt JT or the club by banning him, we'll just give him a fine that might seem a lot to the average man in the street but one that he won't even know has left his bank account..

You see Mjj, this is how it seems to the public and i think and its down to the club to put things right. And the attitude at Chelsea still seems to be that they have been hard done by!

• Like 1

Is Clattenberg due to ref this weekend? Terry was able to play up until his charges was heard, why is a ref not able to do his job because of what someone allegedly heard him say.

No he's not because apparently the FA are still investigating but thats probably more to do with Chelsea

Edited by carmine

Is Clattenberg due to ref this weekend? Terry was able to play up until his charges was heard, why is a ref not able to do his job because of what someone allegedly heard him say.

No he's not because apparently the FA are still investigating but thats probably more to do with Chelsea

Sad utd could have done with him at Norwich biggrin.png

• Like 1

You've still got Webb and Halsey. There are very consistent, especially in the tight games

Rij it always makes me laugh the way you carry on, your opinion being out of line usually with almost everyone else yet you post as if we are all a bunch of idiots.

Have a think about that next time you post something unintelligable and follow it up by the usual '<deleted> me someones got it" response.

At the end of the day you can say what you like, Chelsea are bang out of line, presented a complaint with knowingly NO evidence which has resulted in waste of police time and dragged an innocent mans reputation and career into question. They should and hopefully will be given an extremely severe punishment by the FA and i hope that Clattenberg sues them, though i doubt he will.

clap2.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifclap2.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifclap2.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifclap2.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifclap2.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifclap2.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifclap2.gif Edited by rijit

You've still got Webb and Halsey. There are very consistent, especially in the tight games

We are recruiting as we speak.

clap2.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifclap2.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifclap2.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifclap2.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifclap2.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifclap2.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifclap2.gif

You certainly are!!

clap2.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifclap2.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifclap2.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifclap2.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifclap2.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifclap2.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifclap2.gif

Is that a dog.....are you German rijit?

I think Clattenburg will ref Chelsea games again if as expected it all gets thrown out. People do move on.

Here we are the typical Chelsea fan (thankfully not all) attitude towards the ferdinand/Terry affair!

"Whats wrong with that Ferdinand bloke/ What can't loveable cuddly JT call him a bl**k Bas*$#. And then he won't shake hands after. Thats so rude!!

He's our captain leader legend. Anyway we won't hurt JT or the club by banning him, we'll just give him a fine that might seem a lot to the average man in the street but one that he won't even know has left his bank account..

You see Mjj, this is how it seems to the public and i think and its down to the club to put things right. And the attitude at Chelsea still seems to be that they have been hard done by!

But you think that Anton can slag off Terry in the match talking about his personal life and Terry should just act like a saint, say nothing and shake hands after the match.

Anton was being a <deleted> and he is black, therefore he was being a black <deleted>. Sure, I think what Terry said is distasteful, but none of it would have happened if Anton was not being such a dick.

My name is Anton and I think I can say anything to anyone and they should not be able to say anything to me.

But you think that Anton can slag off Terry in the match talking about his personal life and Terry should just act like a saint, say nothing and shake hands after the match.

Anton was being a <deleted> and he is black, therefore he was being a black <deleted>. Sure, I think what Terry said is distasteful, but none of it would have happened if Anton was not being such a dick.

My name is Anton and I think I can say anything to anyone and they should not be able to say anything to me.

ohmy.png . Well that tell us you surely are a Chelsea fanclap2.gif

If the FA had done the same with Terry as they did with Suarez we would not be having this conversation.

Spineless bunch of a-holes.

If the FA had done the same with Terry as they did with Suarez we would not be having this conversation.

Spineless bunch of a-holes.

But because the FA didn't, it's Terry's fault. Doh!

Interesting that I saw on Sky News some figures have just come out from the Home Office on arrests last season. Apparently, last year there were 23 football supporters in England and Wales arrested for racial or indecent chanting. Of those 23, 15 were related to Prem sides of which 5 of those were Chelsea fans, more than any other club.

The other 10 arrests were from fans of Arsenal, Aston Villa, Liverpool, Manchester United, Sunderland, West Bromwich Albion and Wigan Athletic.

The good news is that these figures are down on the previous year by 46%.

Interesting that I saw on Sky News some figures have just come out from the Home Office on arrests last season. Apparently, last year there were 23 football supporters in England and Wales arrested for racial or indecent chanting. Of those 23, 15 were related to Prem sides of which 5 of those were Chelsea fans, more than any other club.

The other 10 arrests were from fans of Arsenal, Aston Villa, Liverpool, Manchester United, Sunderland, West Bromwich Albion and Wigan Athletic.

The good news is that these figures are down on the previous year by 46%.

Why is that interesting? Oh, I see, I'm a chelsea fan so I must be racist! What actually do this stats show?