Buy Punch Bag In Pattaya Where ?

poanoi

I admit it, i'm too lazy to go to gym,

so where can i buy a punch bag to get some minimal workout at home ?

also would much prefer an empty bag, and also wonder where to buy old clothes to fill it with ?

with any luck, it will spark an interest of finally go back to gym.

Since nobody else answered, I'll bite. I've seen a shop in Naklua selling Thai boxing gear, Unfortunately I only have a vague recollection of the location, on the east side of Naklua Road sort of halfway between the roundabout and the market. i would think they would either have the bags or at least know where you can find one. Maybe someone else has more precise directions...

I saw them in Super Sports on the 5th floor (?) of Central a couple of months back, so they probably sell them in the Super Sports in Big C North as well. There's also a small shop at the south end of Made in Thailand (2nd Road, between Mike's Shopping Mall and Central, opposite side of the street) that sells boxing bags and equipment. I think you can also find them in the sports section of Mike's Shopping Mall.

For the stuffing, I'm guessing that a trip to the market at the bottom of South Pattaya Road (opposite the temple, close to the junction with 2nd Road) where they have a lot of clothing repair stalls/mini tailor shops could be worthwhile - they probably have plenty of offcuts that they may let you have. Failing that, ask at any Indian tailor shop where they would recommend. If you can't be bothered with either of those options and don't mind paying for the stuffing then a few hardware shops sell "rags" by the kilo... basically offcuts of garments that have been stitched together into kinda 12" x 12" cloths. The shop I saw most recently stocking the rags was the hardware place at the Sukhumvit end of North Pattaya Road, on the corner of the road that takes u to Bangkok Pattaya Hospital and roughly opposite the entrance to Soi Yume. I think you'll pay around 15-20 Baht per kilo for these.

You seem to know what your doing, but just in case, you probably want to load the bottom quarter of the punchbag with sand, in heavy duty plastic bags.