Ipad In Thailand :the Walking Dead Tv Series

Kohdam

I live in Pattaya.While I can buy The Walking dead tv series from I TUNES shop from the PC,and it switch me to the american shop because the thai one has not the series,from the ipad it does not switch to the american shop and only allow me to open the Podcast application where I can only download audio episodes or commentary videos

It seems than I can buy it only on the pc

thank you for your courtesy

If all else fails, take it to the Apple dealer in Pattaya.

Some of these things are really badly thought out... I just restored my sons iPad, it was the only way to get it to sync with my computer. Very buggy. It kept asking me if I want to sync with another library etc, but then did not do it....

If you can purchase it from your PC but not from Ipad then either 2 things are happening, you have 2 apple id one for US and one for Thailand if thats the case just log out of the ipad from settings>store and logback in using US ID, if you only have userid and its thai then i would guess you are ok to browse but when you make the actual purchase it will tell you you need a USA account

when I log with my ID and password from the pc too it says I can buy the Walking Dead TV show series only from the US store and not from the thai one So I cannot buy it nor from PC neither from IPAD It switch me only to the PODCAST app which I guess is only audio files or commentary videos

Can I create a US id for my IPAD in Thailand?,but I guess your answer is no.Bye

when I log with my ID and password from the pc too it says I can buy the Walking Dead TV show series only from the US store and not from the thai one So I cannot buy it nor from PC neither from IPAD It switch me only to the PODCAST app which I guess is only audio files or commentary videos

Ok what you have to do is:

- Create a US based AppleID

- Use that everywhere - on the PC and the iPad and anywhere else.

You'll need a US based credit card in order to make purchases. Or you buy iTunes gift cards online. I haven't done it but there's a lot on sale on ebay and I've heard it works well.

So if you don't have a US credit card, you can still create a US based AppleID (google for it), and then add money to your accounts with gift cards from ebay....

Or you give them the middle finger with their idiotic restrictions and just download it for free from various sites.

This exact thing happened to me not too long ago... I am a huge fan of Game of Thrones, and I was going to buy it, but as it turns out I can't buy it. Only people who have a US HBO cable subscription can...

http://theoatmeal.co...game_of_thrones

Edited by nikster

To create a US apple id, make sure you are viewing the US store but are not logged in, choose any free app/podcast/anything click buy, the apple store will tell you to create a apple ID, input US address and when it comes to funding source you should have NONE as an option.

This will only happen if you choose something that is free, if you choose something that is paid for then it will ask you for credit card

Then you can use vouchers etc

PErsonally i would send tpthai2 a PM and he wil give you other details

Edited by 2008bangkok