Interesting New Cheap Flights To Scandinavia And New York

Phuketscooter

(VGnett Norway)- We know that many have been waiting for these routes, but it would be so popular that since our gagged we had not imagined.

And although it is now - at least in theory - be possible to order these tickets goes first flight from Oslo to New York first 30 May.

Two days after, 1 June, taking the first flight to Bangkok by.

For Bangkok the cheapest tickets will cost 413,85 euros return. But both this ticket and tickets to New York, where the cheapest ie the 1829,- NOK trip in March, will be a hundred pounds more expensive every way when you adds costs for luggage, seats, dining and food.

Just how many will be posted to the reserve can not say with certainty Norwegian. What is certain is that a certain number tickets must be issued at prices one advertise.

- It is mandatory, but I do not remember in passing how many there are on this route. Sometimes we will still post more. Just how many will say that vary with the season, but also from which departures are the most popular, said Bjorn Kjos, who expects that the cheapest tickets will disappear quickly now that the route has just put on sale.

Thus, many find that they can not find the cheapest tickets.

Evening flight

New York-plane will land at JFK airport, and get off from Oslo at 17.30 at night. When it lands in New York at 19.30. The return trip leaves at 21, and landed in Oslo at 10.20 the next day. This suits me, but you can see yourselfe at http://www.norwegian.com/en/. Any better offers, please informe me?

Thanks for the tip. I have heard good things about the Norwegian. They even have free Wifi on board.

Just checked the price for BKK-HKI-BKK for next summer. The price was less than EUR600. Not bad at all.

A rough estimate will be one way around 500 Euro. But look on their website, it is just as Air Asia if you what something extra it’s adding up quickly. Everything cost extra...

Also Norwegian is hoping to start direct flights from Phuket or Krabi, not to long time after this....