Thai Stabbed During Fight With British Man In South Pattaya

Rimmer

Well he looks to be in peak 'physical' condition to be able to take on 5 Thai's (or any other nationality for that matter)!!! Pulling a knife on any Thai and chances are 1) they will have some form of Muay Thai experience and 2) they will be able to kick the shit out of the attacker. To have returned to the scene 'multiple times' you can bet this Brit is just a loud mouth thug, and thought he was big enough to handle them. But if he pulled a knife - as already stated, guilty. Lock him up.

It was stated by the Thais only,another one who works in Hollywood rolleyes.gif There is two sides to every story old bean.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say this although I may get castigated for making light of the poor mans injuries...

Umbrella Corp are the bad guys from the Resident Evil games and movies,

and with the Umbrella Corp T-Shirt and all that blood,he looks like a Zombie! smile.png

also,silly man should have walked away.

ALSO

from the pic of the Thai man,

is he a lefty like myself I wonder?

most defensive injuries are to the dominant hand,and the cut is in an odd position,

not speculating,just throwing it out there,

this story stinks worse the more light is thrown on it.

Edited by QualityTouristNumberOne

Multiple attackers is not exclusive to Thailand.

A 45 yo Brit carrying a knife ??? Hmmmmm ??

A DRUNK 45 yo Brit Returns with knife - still - Hmmmm ?

An argument develops into a fist fight because a drunk knocks over their table & a knife is produced during the melee that sounds a little more believable.

But just another scenario I'm not the Investigator just an interested onlooker / reader

wai.gif

How many posters live, or spend time in Pattaya?

I do.emot-kiss.gif

Me too - I don't know why so many posters go on about street fights like this topic and Thai's are cowards etc - since when is a street fight under Queensbury rules? I have witnessed two street fights in Australia where a guy has been punched to the ground and then full force kicks to the head; that is cowardly and very dangerous & not unique to Australians, nor Thais.

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1

What is it about a woman that turns you on??

Is it the ears or the neck?

I've heard that Top Charoen are very good!!!!wai2.gif.

What is it about a woman that turns you on??

Is it the ears or the neck?

I've heard that Top Charoen are very good!!!!wai2.gif.

Which parts ??? Aha , to those who know.....Top Charoen= rip off joints...though they always have those sexy things as sales assistants ....

"He came back with a knife" -->> GUILTY !

He came back a number of times, seems he was looking for trouble and found it

You really are ready to place blame on such little evidence and only one side of the story. Shame on you.

Granted, if he knocked over their table--and we know Thais put things right in the walkway--an apology and a smile would most likely have ended it. However, that did not happen and harsh words were exchanged.

The fact he walked back and forth may have meant no more than there were bars on either side of the auto place--that had 5 Thai workers/customers at 4;30am? Gee, could they too have been drinking?

Did the Brit or the Thais start the fight? I am sure we will hear testimony supporting both.

I don't know about you, but if I am attacked by five, I will fight back with anything I can find. Likewise, if I attack five, I will also use anything I can.

However, as I suggested, I would smile and offer an apology as the first course.

The fact he had a knife is curious--did he take it from the Thais, or did he carry it himself? Even peace loving men have been known to carry pocket knives, he may be one who does. He may have gone into one of the bars and gotten a knife. Or, he may be the Brit version of Crocodile Dundee. However, he may also have taken it from the Thais--Thais too have been known to carry knives.

The simple fact he used a knife to defend himself against five attackers, does not make him guilty. And, the fact he walked back and forth does not make him the instigator.

Some here have suggested he should have gone away, but remember, this was 4:30am and alcohol was no doubt involved. Oftentimes our better judgement is impaired with drink.

So, as so many before me have pleaded, stick to the facts and wait until enough is known before you convict anyone.

Interesting that most people think the Thais were automatically to blame. How many pillars of society walk past a group of people several times late at night armed with a knife ?

Or was he just hawking his orange peeling skills?

5 onto 1 is fair odds in Thailand, in fact the brave Thai's should have waited for back-up. When there isn't at least 8 of you then the risk is clearly highlighted.

my scared farang friend rang me last night from the scene of a road accident

when i arrived there was a hostile policeman and an angry mob of around 12 Thais of which only two were actually involved

no one was injured, a quiet word with the cop away from them, a swift deal on the damage and a quick payoff soon cooled everyone down

typical fodder for Thailand

my wife who was with me said she was ashamed to be Thai...........

i have experienced a very similair situation and it was deffinately the thai driver at fault ,but one guess who paid just to keep the peace ?...................thats right,... you guys , your so wise !!
  • Like 1

So who won, then?

Him? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . or him?

post-35489-0-83523600-1353262923_thumb.j post-35489-0-31173700-1353262911_thumb.j

No winners in this IMO - if you're living in a foreign country then its far better to keep the peace and just walk away with a smile on your face (if you knock over someones table, then give them a hand to pick it up first).

• Like 1