British Man Drugged And Robbed By Beach Prostitute At South Pattaya Hotel

Rimmer

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yee gads! Guess the woman who cleans the go go bar toilet decided to try free lancing. Maybe he had a bet with his mates who could take home the ugliest one.

Apex? That place is a classic. If those dingy rooms could talk....and great breakfast buffet too.

Sent from my PC36100 using Thaivisa Connect App

Oops!....I wonder how long that guy has lived here...he should know better! Silly old man, ticks are for kids!

why didn't the old <deleted> just go and have a lovely time in one of the massage parlors in Soi Honey just about i minutes walk from the Apex!!!

he would have done and dusted for 700 baht or so including his massage from a probably rather pretty young massuse rather than be conned by

an old boiler,

48 yo hooker ? wow they work late in the area..... and with her ID at the reception ...... hard to be more stupid ! sorry for the guy but stories like that one is not the first or the last .

There have been at least a thousand incidents of this nature in BKK and pattaya in the past two years! It's charlie tuna time! The ladies have to make a living to!

he has been foolish to say the least ....glad he didnt check out big time ...these bitches know that drugging CAN kill ..........but continue on .... would u not think he would take the dear to another place ......its common knowledge both here and philippines that wives girlfriends ...etc always ask the staff for info .....and they get it ...even sometimes volunteered without asking .....happened to me .....in ac once ...the hotel lost my custom 120 nights a year ....

I have no pity for him.

If these overweight, centennarian, geriatric, bloated, saggy balled, alcoholic losers persist in this life style, these stories will continue.

He got a taste of what some call a "victimless crime." How "victimless" is it NOW?

I have no pity for him.

If these overweight, centennarian, geriatric, bloated, saggy balled, alcoholic losers persist in this life style, these stories will continue.

He got a taste of what some call a "victimless crime." How "victimless" is it NOW?

None of this post makes sense: I assume you're not a native English speaker and have just treated yourself to a dictionary ?

OK the guy made a mistake and he's paid for it. He's lucky to be alive, as a drugs overdose at that age must be a life-threatening experience.

But for you to have a go at him in this manner is disgraceful: go and re-read the Golden Rule: do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

• Like 1

I have no pity for him.

None of this post makes sense: I assume you're not a native English speaker and have just treated yourself to a dictionary ?

OK the guy made a mistake and he's paid for it. He's lucky to be alive, as a drugs overdose at that age must be a life-threatening experience.

But for you to have a go at him in this manner is disgraceful: go and re-read the Golden Rule: do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

My previously posited description is merely a broadly painted, stereotypical description of these degenerates that treat women as chattel - which rings true more often than not.

Without consideration of this chaps age or weight, he is still, in my mind, as I have described above.

By your defensive stance, may I assume you, too, are one of these poor travellers that are required to PAY for sex? If the only common denominator between you and the "other guy" is a few baht, I pity you, sir.

I do not and never will, pay for sex. I dont have to. But thats not the topic at hand. The topic is actions + consequences which he experienced quite well.

As far as your poorly extrapolated and defined rendition of the Golden Rule found at Luke 6 or Mathew 7, maybe this dolt should do the same and apply it to the girls he has subjugated with his selfish lifestyle. You have completely transformed yourself into an ignorant poster with the combination of SCRIPTURE and promotional PROSTITUTION.

Do you have kids? Girls? How would YOU like YOUR daughters turned for a few baht? Go apply the Golden Rule yourself then read Mathew 23:4.

I have no pity for him.

My previously posited description is merely a broadly painted, stereotypical description of these degenerates that treat women as chattel - which rings true more often than not.

Without consideration of this chaps age or weight, he is still, in my mind, as I have described above.

By your defensive stance, may I assume you, too, are one of these poor travellers that are required to PAY for sex? If the only common denominator between you and the "other guy" is a few baht, I pity you, sir.

I do not and never will, pay for sex. I dont have to. But thats not the topic at hand. The topic is actions + consequences which he experienced quite well.

As far as your poorly extrapolated and defined rendition of the Golden Rule found at Luke 6 or Mathew 7, maybe this dolt should do the same and apply it to the girls he has subjugated with his selfish lifestyle. You have completely transformed yourself into an ignorant poster with the combination of SCRIPTURE and promotional PROSTITUTION.

Do you have kids? Girls? How would YOU like YOUR daughters turned for a few baht? Go apply the Golden Rule yourself then read Mathew 23:4.

Its OK, I get it - you're a nut-job (with a dictionary, and by the looks of it, a thesaurus to hand).

• Like 1

There is no fool like an old fool

There are many young fools too, don't forget. And I do not see how this incident makes him a fool. The ID card was kept by reception and that should have been a deterrent to the woman in question.

The wife / g/f asking others to keep an eye on potentially errant partners is a regular occurrence here. I used to get it all the time and I was not errant, but my movements were always known about from reports coming in. I can well imagine some harsh words being spoken when these two are reunited ;)

I think Khun Jidapa may have had a few sips out of the wrong coffee cup as well.

Why would you leave the sleeping pills there as evidence and leave her ID card at reception?

Hope the guy recovers adequately well before he is greeted by his wife, and round two kicks off!

In a land with so many young,beautiful girls,it never fails to amaze me,why many Farangs have ugly G/F,Wives.

the REAL stunners cant be trusted when there is so much money to be made out there, little bit like our brit friend here , she will be tempted by money ,and he was prob just bored with the samehole same hole , better to have one you can trust than the best bird in the bar with a phone full of farangs No's tho imo..............unless they're just for for a ST of course !

I think Khun Jidapa may have had a few sips out of the wrong coffee cup as well.

Why would you leave the sleeping pills there as evidence and leave her ID card at reception?

Hope the guy recovers adequately well before he is greeted by his wife, and round two kicks off!

Perhaps she was over joy with the 20k bounty, probably expecting less.

I have no pity for him.

Its OK, I get it - you're a nut-job (with a dictionary, and by the looks of it, a thesaurus to hand).

Ok, I get it. You were bested by me and have nothing of a cogent nature to contribute to this conversation.

And no, I have neither a dictionary nor thesaurus by my side. It's called an education - something with which you should further ameliorate yourself with.

You are a poor debater. Dont quit your day job, sir.

Ok, I get it. You were bested by me and have nothing of a cogent nature to contribute to this conversation.

And no, I have neither a dictionary nor thesaurus by my side. It's called an education - something with which you should further ameliorate yourself with.

Do you actually talk like this ? blink.png

I post like this. If youre confused, maybe its YOU that needs a dictionary or a thesaurus....or a debate coach.

Youre still off-topic from the original article. That of a shallow neophyte that got what was coming from an illegal, abusive lifestyle. Cry me a river and play me a tune for that hack.

Do you actually talk like this ? blink.png

I post like this. If youre confused, maybe its YOU that needs a dictionary or a thesaurus....or a debate coach.

Youre still off-topic from the original article. That of a shallow neophyte that got what was coming from an illegal, abusive lifestyle. Cry me a river and play me a tune for that hack.

Relax a bit, breath in, hold, then out. Lets count up to 10: 1,2,3,4,5 . . . .

• Like 1

Go apply the Golden Rule yourself then read Mathew 23:4.

King James version:

For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

Laughable.

Great one word post. I suppose that answers the begged question: How ever did you get 1,255 posts? Ah, yes. THATS how.

Thanks for the post on the scripture I already quoted. Glad you can read as well.

If you dont see the relevance, then maybe you should re-read the above post. Londoedan encouraged me to apply the 'Golden Rule' when that sophomoric noob that was drugged refused to do the same - hence the reference to 'heavy burdens' that would not be lifted by those that should.

TV is not the place for a debate of this kind as it is totally un Thai related I respect that. If TV wish to hold a formal closed debate then I'll chuck in a few shekels to do it but it is not in TV's interest. I'll host in on one one of my own sites if you like. I can get a thousand viewers and all proceeds go to charity, how about you?

Edited by notmyself