Thai Man's Penis Removed After Botched Enlargement

webfact

Thai man's penis removed after botched enlargement

BANGKOK, Nov 16, 2012 (AFP) - Health officials on Friday told Thai men size does not matter after a patient had to have his genitals removed following a botched attempt to enlarge his penis by injecting olive oil into the organ.

The risky and unproven method using the oil -- although bees wax, silicone and even paraffin are often also used -- is common in Thailand with one Bangkok hospital receiving about 40 patients a month concerned about side-effects.

The 50-year-old man, whose genitals were removed this week after he reported a severe infection, underwent several olive oil injections over a number of years, a spokeswoman for the Bangkok-based Police General Hospital told AFP.

He was diagnosed with cancer prompting the drastic surgery.

"This is the biggest (genital) surgery we have ever done as we found cancer", Sirikul Jiaranaikhajorn said, adding normally the two or three patients they treat each week suffer from infections only but there is no evidence that the procedure causes cancer.

The man had the injections done at a clinic and was accompanied by friends, she added, despite public warnings that such penis enlargement methods are highly risky.

"It only brings bad results -- people misunderstand (that it works)," the spokeswoman said, explaining men attempt the procedure after listening to friends.

"A woman will love a man not because of the size," she added.

afplogo.jpg

-- (c) Copyright AFP 2012-11-16

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"A woman will love a man not because of the size,"

No - but she might love him a bit more often tongue.png

Seriously? Olive Oil???

The fact you need a fairly large needle (diameter wise) to inject such a thick substance brings tears to my eyes.

• Like 2

Maybe the guy was frequenting too many bar girls around soi 3 and felt he was waving a pen in the albert hall , .....i suspect his best option now is to be the receiver not the giver,.... and to look on the bright side, he saved money on the sex change opp, if he was able to use his 30b medical card hes got thaksin to thank for saving a few baht !

• Like 2

Wouldn't this news item have been better as an 'extension' of the other thread?

I'll get my coat........wink.png

Have you seen Google ads is now offering do it yourself circumcision kits at the bottom of the page! How funny is that!

Edited by GentlemanJim

i was thinking about getting in touch with this guy and asking him if he wanted me to bring a " strap-on" over from the UK next time, but as sextoys are illegal in this country of high morality i dare not risk it ,......so........sorry mate....terak !.

Was it First cold pressed olive oil ? that can make the difference ....and from which country ? the Spanish oil is lower quality than the Italian one ..

he will only need oil for lubrication in the future

"A woman will love a man not because of the size,"

No - but she might love him a bit more often tongue.png

Seriously? Olive Oil???

The fact you need a fairly large needle (diameter wise) to inject such a thick substance brings tears to my eyes.

If you heat it to 160 degrees C it becomes a lot thinner rolleyes.gif But then you are into the realms of "But nurse I said to prick his boil" Edited by Soupdragon
  • Like 1

Maybe the guy was frequenting too many bar girls around soi 3 and felt he was waving a pen in the albert hall , .....i suspect his best option now is to be the receiver not the giver,.... and to look on the bright side, he saved money on the sex change opp, if he was able to use his 30b medical card hes got thaksin to thank for saving a few baht !

Actually he should be mad at Thaksin under Abhist it was free.

• Like 1

Come on guys, cut the poor bloke some sack. sad.png

Looks to me like they cut it all.

I am out of here way to many opportunities.

But I do agree with the girl in the article. makes no difference how big it is she will love him just as much.

But she forgot it could make quite a difference if his wallet was bigger.

Edited by hellodolly

Two points of note.

1) I can understand the need for the surgery as a result of the infection, but I don't recall any literature connecting any injection of a natural substance causing cancer,..and,

2) It might not be the size causing your partners to be unsatisfied. Perhaps if you gave some thought to pleasing your partner and didn't finish your "business" in 30 seconds or less, you would experience more desirable results. However, I doubt you can comprehend this huh.pnghuh.pnghuh.png . So, shoot away.

Also, being sober once in a while might help.

Edited by jaltsc

Actually he should be mad at Thaksin under Abhist it was free.

free to have a sex change ???.......dont believe it .,....not that i want one , but how much would an extension cost ?, i have a great way to make mine 9 inches,.................i fold it in half ! Edited by osiboy

Wouldn't this news item have been better as an 'extension' of the other thread?

I'll get my coat........wink.png

Have you seen Google ads is now offering do it yourself circumcision kits at the bottom of the page! How funny is that!

I believe those ads are related to your internet search history... no circumcision kits being advertised on my screen, only glow in the dark dildos and anal lube... I'll get my coat thumbsup.gif

• Like 2