Siam Royal View.

Looking at moving house within the next year and to be honest just can't decide what to do.The best houses I've seen lately are the Siam Royal View, they are impressive, Iam looking at abt 10-12 mil.However Iam also tempted to buy a rai of land on Phoenix golf and build a place.Weighing it all up is a pain.Royal view nice but not sure, Phoenix nice but then the added hassle of finding builders,landscapers etc etc etc.Has anyone got any advice ? Anyone bought on either and share their thoughts, or anyone in the same kind of problem ??

Thanks.......Confused :o

Long term, Phoenix has to be the way to go, the course etc is excellent, if you build the house expat friendly be easy to move on should the need arise, much easier than a house in a complex.

Builders etc, if you get a good one, are not that hard to deal with, landscapers - is a doddle!

You are able to keep a much better eye on quality building yourself.

I went the other route, and am going to sell up - if possible? and go the rai of land route etc.

Cheers

If you move the topic to Pattaya forum you might have more responses.

As my thought for Siam Royal View? We just got back from Jomtien area 3 wks ago from house hunting. Yes I also looked at the Siam Royal view, even though their designs are very nice and airly but as far as the prices go, they are ways over priced. In addition they couldn't guarantee the views to me.

With that big chunk of land in the front, who knows what might be on it later on. What if somebody comes in and build 3 story houses development?....that will certainly block your view.

I was looking at the plan they're going to sell me with the land for 20mil baths and thought to myself for that much money I could go to BangSare which has better seaview and build a house at $25-35 per sq.ft, it would only cost me no more than 10-12mil baths. Why would I stuck with the overpriced house and I can't even own the land for 20mil baths.

Yes over there at Siam Royal View, you can see 270degree view, but not all the time because most of the time the view is non-existance due to the heavy haze that occurs all the time. In addition they're putting all their pools on the view side which is in the west direction, this will create alots of glare on your window all the time in the afternoon, doesn't make sense to me. Oh lastly I wouldn't want to have a flat roof house in the tropical climate likes in thailand.

On the last note....have you look at what opposite to the entrance? It's a temple school! I wouldn't be comfortable living in a house worth some 20 mil bath knowing I have so much in life while those kids across the street and their families have almost nothing. And you have to face with this reality every days as you going out or commin back in.

No thanks...self-conciously I can't do it!....too guilty :o

In conclusion....I can build my own somewhere else cheaper with nicer view and bigger land.

Just my thought

BKK

Edited by BKK90210