Thaivisa Party In Pattaya To Celebrate 10 Years Of Internet Presence

Rimmer

Thaivisa Party In Pattaya to celebrate 10 years of Internet presence

PATTAYA:--Thai Visa, THE forum for foreigners about Thailand, held a party at the Irish Rovers in Soi LK Metro on Friday night.

Carlsberg beer flowed, courtesy of the brewery, and a fine spread of food awaited local members as they arrived. Even the most curious of Board members quickly found someone he “knew”, albeit virtually, and numerous groups around the room quickly established deep conversations . As a worldwide forum, the languages varied from corner to corner as temporary visitors mingled with Expats.

Attending the function, along with many of the forum moderators, was the “Guvnor”, George, (who paid for his own hotel room despite rumours) and was pleased to meet the many members who looked forward to chatting to the man who started Thaivisa 10 years ago. We met up with him before the event and he revealed that the next decade of Thaivisa was going to be amazing as he and his team have many plans to bring even greater services to their ever expanding membership.

Now with over 130,000 members, the website attracts browsers searching for a little something on any subject from news to Bee keeping, from airline recommendations to Rubber tree planting and anything, or everything, in between.

Full story:http://www.pattaya10...ernet-presence/

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2012-11-17

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

I enjoy browsing the boards here and posting. Theres a lot of good stuff here.

But I really doubt TV has over 130,000 members ........ whistling.gif

Active members? Anyone like to put a number on this? I'd say not more than 3000

I reckon between 2 and 3000 (for what its worth), certainly less than 5K.

Isn't the 130K number more a count of everyone that has ever signed-up ?