Praise For Kfc Thailand

kaspercat

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may be peanuts, but I feel so more respect for the hard working individual than for those who make a fast buck selling their bodies.

Strange thing to say. Are you saying most deaf people sell their bodies? I must admit, I've known a few, but surely not most of them.

Looks like the company's commitment to this particular handicap has been going strong for nearly ten years. Google leads me to believe this is due to the efforts of its chairman in Singapore Michael Gian. Seems like a successful case of unusually deep and thorough CSR paying off all 'round, kudos to all concerned.

Watch the following vdo and tell me you still respect KFC.

Telling you I still respect KFC.

If I ever return to a strong animal rights philosophy, I will stop eating flesh first, I think it's completely hypocritical for any meat-eater to raise the topic - unless you personally know the people that raise and slaughter all the animals you consume, as such practices are pretty universal right up and down our agri-industrial food chain these days.

These days I don't even think human animals are all that. . .

Edited by BigJohnnyBKK

Looks like the company's commitment to this particular handicap has been going strong for nearly ten years. Google leads me to believe this is due to the efforts of its chairman in Singapore Michael Gian. Seems like a successful case of unusually deep and thorough CSR paying off all 'round, kudos to all concerned.

nt sure about the details but i did see alot of elderly and handicaps working in macdonalds and kfc in singapore

If I ever return to a strong animal rights philosophy, I will stop eating flesh first, I think it's completely hypocritical for any meat-eater to raise the topic - unless you personally know the people that raise and slaughter all the animals you consume, as such practices are pretty universal right up and down our agri-industrial food chain these days.

I'm not sure what you are trying to state but are you telling us that you cannot be a flesh-eater and advocate for animal rights?

I'm not sure what you are trying to state but are you telling us that you cannot be a flesh-eater and advocate for animal rights?

I was a vegan for a few years but not into animal rights.

Now, I'm a chicken and fish eater and care a lot about animal rights.

interesting video.

im off to get some kfc tommorrow, its been a while.

I will wash it down with a big glass of pepsi, as pepsico own kfc.

it hasnt been the same since colonel sanders kicked the bucket, but its ok when im feeling peckish.

Edited by payak

pepsico purchased it in 1986.

Tricon Global Restaurants, Inc., the world's largest restaurant company, changes its corporate name to YUM! Brands, Inc. In addition to KFC, the company owns A&W® All-American Food® Restaurants, Long John Silvers®, Pizza Hut® and Taco Bell® restaurants.

my mistake.

I was a vegan for a few years but not into animal rights.

Now, I'm a chicken and fish eater and care a lot about animal rights.

I'm stating my own personal opinion that consuming animal flesh grown by our modern agro-industrial system isn't compatible with a strong moral commitment to that cause.

Personally I don't worry about that issue, consider the fact that that system contributes to humanity's destruction of our environment more than any other economic activity to be of greater significance.

Obviously the two concerns do go together. . .

PS I don't claim to not be a hypocrite myself in many many areas of my life, but do appreciate others helping me by pointing out that type of inconsistency.

This is all totally normal, nothing to do with KFC specifically.

If you care about this issue and still want to eat chicken either raise your own free-range or buy directly from people you know personally that do.

Much more practical to simply go vegan these days.

It may be peanuts, but I feel so more respect for the hard working individual than for those who make a fast buck selling their bodies.

again.............it aint ez selling your body.

only the select few are good enuff to make a living @ it.................lol.

I like chicken and I think KFC is doing a good job helping deaf people. So Yes I respect KFC. Plus the Colonel started KFC when he was 65 years of age. Good for him.smile.png

You really think they care about deaf people and don't have their own selfish motive?

How could someone who tortures babies care about anything apart from profit.

Cutting their beaks off really shocked me. I will never eat there again.

I like chicken and I think KFC is doing a good job helping deaf people. So Yes I respect KFC. Plus the Colonel started KFC when he was 65 years of age. Good for him.smile.png

You really think they care about deaf people and don't have their own selfish motive?

I think most people think of humans when you use the word babies. I think you should edit your post to say chickens. I think KFC is doing a good thing for deaf people. They don't have to do that. They are probably doing far more good in the world than you are. I don't eat there but since you are going to stop going I'll start so things will equal out.biggrin.png

• Like 2

I think most people think of humans when you use the word babies. I think you should edit your post to say chickens. I think KFC is doing a good thing for deaf people. They don't have to do that. They are probably doing far more good in the world than you are. I don't eat there but since you are going to stop going I'll start so things will equal out.biggrin.png

I agree they are doing a good thing for deaf people - but I'd say deaf people are doing a good thing for KFC.

KFC are doing more good in the world than I? I don't know. I know they are doing a lot more harm.

I remember reading somewhere about how kids that eat there are more likely to be violent and I'd imagine fat.