What Have I Got Going For Me That Might Be Attractive To A Thai Woman?

SiameseCurios

It must be my wonderful personality then cos I drink and smoke like a trooper! smile.png

Money??

I mean, yours and not hers.

Don't kid yourself. You'll get a pension; she probably won't.

When your parents die (and I really apologize if this is a sensitive issue), you'll get a share of the assets.

If you were God's gift with a "wonderful personality", you wouldn't be on this forum. You'd already be married to a good girl in your own country.

Good luck to you. But drop the self-denial. We've all heard it way too many times before.

As a woman I can actually vouch that Smokie is a lovely gentleman with a fantastic personality! I've also met his other half and she doesn't seem like the type to be interested in how thick the wallet is. So hold your horses and quit judging. Some people are actually attracted to personality! Shock horror! Maybe not to yours though. whistling.gif

At the end of the day, you're the one starting a thread like this, therefore you should ask yourself to drop the self-denial first. You obviously have an insecurity about it, otherwise you wouldn't be asking yourself this question. smile.png

well said missie....

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It must be my wonderful personality then cos I drink and smoke like a trooper! smile.png

Money??

When your parents die (and I really apologize if this is a sensitive issue), you'll get a share of the assets.

If you were God's gift with a "wonderful personality", you wouldn't be on this forum. You'd already be married to a good girl in your own country.

Good luck to you. But drop the self-denial. We've all heard it way too many times before.

As a woman I can actually vouch that Smokie is a lovely gentleman with a fantastic personality! I've also met his other half and she doesn't seem like the type to be interested in how thick the wallet is. So hold your horses and quit judging. Some people are actually attracted to personality! Shock horror! Maybe not to yours though. whistling.gif

At the end of the day, you're the one starting a thread like this, therefore you should ask yourself to drop the self-denial first. You obviously have an insecurity about it, otherwise you wouldn't be asking yourself this question. smile.png

Me, in my seventh decade decided to go weight lifting again after a thirty year lay off thumbsup.gif . Lost a lot of fat and shaped again clap2.gif . My mrs said l liked you fat w00t.gif . Is it fear of me attracting another whistling.gif . Nooooooooo, she liked me a cuddly Bear. smile.png I like me shaped up though. thumbsup.gif
  • Like 2

The difference is this: by purporting to be some kind of teacher, you are seeking to elevate yourself to a position of trust.

Paying punters don't purport to be anything other than what they are whereas you are effectively abusing this position of trust.

If you had the cash to just pay your way into these girls undergarments, would you still run your "finishing school"??

I doubt it very much; more likely you'd abandon your bullshit charade and get back to being what you really are - an old man who wants to get laid.

At least that would be honest.

A number of posts discussing methods of prostitution have been removed as well as the replies:

18) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

The difference is this: by purporting to be some kind of teacher, you are seeking to elevate yourself to a position of trust.

Paying punters don't purport to be anything other than what they are whereas you are effectively abusing this position of trust.

If you had the cash to just pay your way into these girls undergarments, would you still run your "finishing school"??

I doubt it very much; more likely you'd abandon your bullshit charade and get back to being what you really are - an old man who wants to get laid.

I don't have a dog in this hunt but why not leave off, "old" and just say man? What do you think we change? Do you think I find attractive Thai women less attractive as I get older?

• Like 1

if a thai guy went out of his way to teach you thai then it would be ok for him to leave a deposit in your rear end just curious???( for payment of course )

For me,

It would depend entirely on how cute the Thai guy looked in a frock ...... and some Thai guys can look very very cute. (and I'm always looking to improve my Thai language skills)

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

My only question is why do you want to be attractive to a Thai woman? Are you looking for a long term relationship? If not then you are better off with one of the women for short term rent. They can be found in most Thai cities. I actually think that is a bit more honest than trying to make some woman fall in love with you when you have no intention, or ability, to stick around for a long time.

Others have already mentioned the obvious such as learning the Thai language and being fit and clean. Money is important in any relationship in any country. Without it you will be classified as a bit of a loser; which is not far from the truth.

I don't have a dog in this hunt but why not leave off, "old" and just say man? What do you think we change? Do you think I find attractive Thai women less attractive as I get older?

Look, there's a reason why many fathers wouldn't be chuffed if their daughter were to bring home a boyfriend far older than she is. In general, it'd be perceived as an older guy taking advantage of a young girl who may - rightly or wrongly - be regarded as innocent or at least, having less in the way of sexual experience.

I dunno whether you have or have had a young daughter but if she brought home a man 30 or 40 years her senior, would you be so swift to defend his right to "get some tail" or would you produce a Glock 9 from your drawing table and see him off??

I ain't saying it's right but that's the way some people think.

I am of course fit and attractive otherwise of course....and fairly well dressed.

If you are smelly i reckon that is probably the number one turn off. It is for me!

You could be right. But i would say, you paying for everything when you're together with her, could have some influence. Can you try the opposite next time and see what'll happen? tongue.png

• Like 1

I am of course fit and attractive otherwise of course....and fairly well dressed.

If you are smelly i reckon that is probably the number one turn off. It is for me!

You could be right. But i would say, you paying for everything when you're together with her, could have some influence. Can you try the opposite next time and see what'll happen? tongue.png

<sigh>

This is getting tiring.

I don't pay for everything. :)

• Like 1

From my experience with my good wife (teacher)

Need to shower twice a day

Dress well

Shave + no body hair

no tats

not old

not bald

slim

Have a good job

Does not waste money gamble etc

no smoking/drinking

no talking with other girls

Hope your sexlife (every Saturday??) is more exciting than your personality ? blink.png
  • Like 1

From my experience with my good wife (teacher)

Need to shower twice a day

Dress well

Shave + no body hair

no tats

not old

not bald

slim

Have a good job

Does not waste money gamble etc

no smoking/drinking

no talking with other girls

Hope your sexlife (every Saturday??) is more exciting than your personality ? blink.png

I'd suggest Saturday is probably slated as 'shopping day'

• Like 1

<sigh>

This is getting tiring.

I don't pay for everything. smile.png

All these assumptions running rampant and along you come and add a few simple facts to skittle the pessimists.

What next! w00t.gif

My wife calls bald "half hair" and she does not like it.

She would stay with me even if I went bald. She does not like wrinkles either but at some point i'm bound to get them.

I think it is myth that thai girls don't mind bald or wrinkles etc. Every good thai girl I have met has said they don't like old men.

She would stay with me even if I went bald. She does not like wrinkles either but at some point i'm bound to get them.

I think it is myth that thai girls don't mind bald or wrinkles etc. Every good thai girl I have met has said they don't like old men.

Feel sorry for their fathers. sad.png

if a thai guy went out of his way to teach you thai then it would be ok for him to leave a deposit in your rear end just curious???( for payment of course )

For me,

It would depend entirely on how cute the Thai guy looked in a frock ...... and some Thai guys can look very very cute. (and I'm always looking to improve my Thai language skills)

Does your mrs know about your fetish ? huh.png

only if they marry someone there fathers age

only if they marry someone there fathers age

My MIL is almost my age (OK so I am a couple of years older than my MIL)

Every good thai girl I have met has said they don't like old men.

Wouldn't this depend on the age of the "girl" ?

Noooooooooooooo, depends on the age of the farang they are talking too. If old farang guy then they don't like young farangs. thumbsup.gif ...........................smile.png
  • Like 2

A comment on moderation has been removed:

21) Not to discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy. Members should not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.

Money??

Well....my parents haven't a huge sum of money....nor do I....my pension in UK terms might be OK...wait and see on that.

In any case my gf has a good job and excellent prospects herself.

Its not always about money I'm sorry to have to tell you.

Regards marrying a girl in the UK....I've seen too many divorces where the man ends up living in a bedsit while the wife takes the kids...house.. and moves in the new bf to boot. No thanks.

Good reply.

How do you see the future with your new Thai woman? Will you be living here or will you take her to stay with you in England? If the latter, aren't you running the risk of divorce (which you obviously fear)?

You ever been married before?

There's a lot of fear in your post.