Went To A Marriage This Weekend..

PomRakBKK

Okay, getting married isnt 'prison' as you put it.

Perhaps he has the money and she is worth it to him.

Are you jealous?...I would be a little, I couldnt afford that much.

Finally her occupation is irrelevant champ.

The sin sod wont be returned according to the girls at the wedding. The groom was a singaporean national.

Shockingly, well more logically all the girls told me their families would at least expect the same on their wedding.

Peng! I stay with the Bar girl than. coffee1.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

Well i posted it course i think 300k USD cash, some gold and a car is a bit over the top just to get married.

If anything ever happened to the old dear indoors, than there is no way I would consider marrying again.

I would want a lady who wants to be with me, because I’m me, not someone who would be on offer to the highest bidders and these days it appears to be business first and pleasure afterwards.

I think these guys are either crazy or desperate, but it`s their lives and good luck to all who sail in her.

i agre havering just got divorce her choose not mine upset yes then I thought why buy love me or my wallet she chose money hence divorce

Can anyone enlighten me as to the reason for this particular thread,is it to highlight the money factor,or the She's Not A Bargirl factor.

I've been to many a wedding in the west and here,but never felt like discussing it on TV.

And here's me thinking that the cricket was depressing.

Next.

-stoneboy-

If you look at all the threads according to there meaning, significance, evaluate the advantage and allow only posts to the interesting Threads.

(Who decides what is of interest?)whistling.gif

Then you see the Forum Thai visa.com very empty!tongue.png

Have to look what threads you are interested in and if I like them or would have to give a comment same you gave now!rolleyes.gif

But if so, I will not do, because I respect the interests of other people to. I am not so self centered. coffee1.gif

Checked your Threads and some postings, Enjoy, without me joining in. For example, Football blink.png

• Like 1

Well i posted it course i think 300k USD cash, some gold and a car is a bit over the top just to get married.

If anything ever happened to the old dear indoors, than there is no way I would consider marrying again.

I would want a lady who wants to be with me, because I’m me, not someone who would be on offer to the highest bidders and these days it appears to be business first and pleasure afterwards.

I think these guys are either crazy or desperate, but it`s their lives and good luck to all who sail in her.

i agre havering just got divorce her choose not mine upset yes then I thought why buy love me or my wallet she chose money hence divorce

.. at least 10M baht in cash and some gold as sin sod and brand new bmw for the bride.

Obviously she is not a bar girl, but i kind of lost it a bit to be honest. Just a regular girl with a normal job.

My marriage plans are officially off the table. What some blokes pay to put themselves in prison is mind blowing..

What a lovely family conversation: "I paid a half million USD to buy your mom."

Sent from my PC36100 using Thaivisa Connect App

Absolutely. I don't get the concept of the sin-sod. It's like buying your wife, it's horrible. Such a strange thing in my opinion, very archaic.

I'm not having a go, I just think its weird.

Sent from my GT-S5570B using Thaivisa Connect App

This Sin Sot (dowry) thing only works in Asia,on the one hand (in Asia) it is a big face thing if you put a lot of money down,and give Gold, etc.

But in the West it's considered buying your partner,and even compared with the so called Mail Order Bride.

IMO Traditions like Sin Sot are very outdated and open to putting a price on the potential Bride,and extreme pressure on the intended Bridegroom, to come up with money and posessions to satisfy the Greed of Scrounging parents,who think it's perfectly acceptable for their Daughter,to be sold off, virtually to the highest bidder. If that's Culture? i'm sure we could all live without that part of it!

Edited by MAJIC