Emirates Flight Details

pagallim

I'm a member of their loyalty club, and just got this info through from them, for those who are interested.

With daily flights from Phuket starting 11th December, you can now travel to over 120 destinations worldwide, including 33 in Europe, via Dubai.

Embark on a culinary adventure with our gourmet cuisine and fine wines. Lose yourself in up to 1,400 channels of on-demand entertainment, or just sit back and plan how best to fill the generous luggage allowance with the treasures you find during your trip.

Phuket - Dubai flight schedule commencing 11th December 2012: Flight number Departure Arrival Flight schedule EK379 Phuket 00:35 Dubai 04:35 Daily EK378 Dubai 12:45 Phuket 21:55 Daily

I was a 'gold card' holder with Emirates. Very good airline except for their economy class food - it was dire !! Business class was good and the bar on the Airbus 380 was well stocked with Grey Goose Vodka - no complaints there. Unfortunately do no travel a quarter of what I used to & now demoted to Blue Class Card Holder !!!!!

They seem a bit pricey to US west coast. They are about 200 USD/ea more than Korean. Granted, I have to sit in Seoul for 9 hours on Korean, but for a family of 4, that’s a big chunk of change. Is it worth it?

The only problem with the Phuket route is that they are using the oldest 330 / 340 airplanes from their fleet.

Those planes have the high density configuration which they normally use on the local middle east routes.

Terrible business class seats and even worse in economy.

Therefore i stick with the BKK A380 business class on a monthly basis. ( long live the bar drunk.gif )