Coffee Enema ~ Best Starbucks Blend

JimmyTheMook

Here is another free tip, let it cool down first before you load it in. Actually since losing my full spectrum UBC I have a lot of Explore channels to watch, saw one on coffee enemas, apparently when done right some realy nasty musousy crap should exit if detoxing at the same time. Not that neaderthal looking for an emema from Starbucks would be actually interested but there you go for the other punters, Rancid delivers the goods on any topic.

Here is another free tip, let it cool down first before you load it in. Actually since losing my full spectrum UBC I have a lot of Explore channels to watch, saw one on coffee enemas, apparently when done right some realy nasty musousy crap should exit if detoxing at the same time. Not that neaderthal looking for an emema from Starbucks would be actually interested but there you go for the other punters, Rancid delivers the goods on any topic.

How is a coffee enema a "detoxing" event? Caffeine is classified as a toxic agent. Well, that's what they taught us in pharmacology 402. The caffeine causes the rapid heartbeat and elevated blood pressure, because of the body's reaction to the entry of a foreign chemical into the human body - the classic response to a toxic substance. The "mucousy response" is actually the destruction of the lining of the bowel and rectum as the protective mucous layers are attacked and savaged by the exposure to the vasoconstricting liquid bath. As the innards are stripped, bacteria, viruses and fungi are better able to attack the membrane and do damage. The end result is a weakened physical structure, irritation and the loss of natural defenses against disease. Enemas have a use, but medical use products are formulated with the body's physiology taken into consideration. Here we have someone who wants to take non sterile coffee , mixed with non sterile water and inject it into the body. Absolutely brilliant. Why not call over a voodoo priest to do some chanting and dancing at the same time, and then one can light some candles and pray to Turd, the god of bowel movements too?

• Like 2

How is a coffee enema a "detoxing" event? Caffeine is classified as a toxic agent. Well, that's what they taught us in pharmacology 402. The caffeine causes the rapid heartbeat and elevated blood pressure, because of the body's reaction to the entry of a foreign chemical into the human body - the classic response to a toxic substance. The "mucousy response" is actually the destruction of the lining of the bowel and rectum as the protective mucous layers are attacked and savaged by the exposure to the vasoconstricting liquid bath. As the innards are stripped, bacteria, viruses and fungi are better able to attack the membrane and do damage. The end result is a weakened physical structure, irritation and the loss of natural defenses against disease. Enemas have a use, but medical use products are formulated with the body's physiology taken into consideration. Here we have someone who wants to take non sterile coffee , mixed with non sterile water and inject it into the body. Absolutely brilliant. Why not call over a voodoo priest to do some chanting and dancing at the same time, and then one can light some candles and pray to Turd, the god of bowel movements too?

Way too much information here, geriatrickid!

I'll just stick to my Earl Grey tea - taken the traditional way.

I've always thought, ( and in a way you've confirmed it), that the mechanisms and wonders of one's bottom and bowel functions are, generally speaking, a one-way affair. Long may it continue so.

I wouldn't want to "buck" the system!

To counter all those nasty side effects, a bagel is highly recommended with the coffee.

In all seriousness, I would not waste good fresh-ground coffee.... just made for drinking. I dislike instant coffee, on the other hand, well, and for all I care, you can shove that up your aaaaah! Is that the time?

Time for a brew.

Prince Charles and many more are addicted to coffee enemas!

Why? It's the quick rush of caffiene into the system.

Its not beneficial in the slightist as a detox. You might as well go to Colombia and partake in the national nose sherbert festivals.

For a detox you need a full two hour colonic irrigation with warm water, the ancient Greeks and Romans built empires on them unlike the Brits who built their empire on a cup of afternoon Earl Grey.

In all seriousness, I would not waste good fresh-ground coffee.... just made for drinking. I dislike instant coffee, on the other hand, well, and for all I care, you can shove that up your aaaaah! Is that the time?

Time for a brew.

Reminds me of a quote from the film "Trainspotting".

"Opium suppositries! For all the good they've done me i might as well shoved them up my a+++".

priceless.

I'm still wondering if Mook REALLY went into a Starbucks and actually asked Thais about coffee enemas. Not that I can claim a perfect track record in lack of moronic moments, but what on Earth made Mook think Thais, who can't find Hawaii on a map, know anything about Uranus?

• Like 2