Chinese Medicine Doctor.

robitusson

I have searched for this already on the forum and didn't see anything. Sorry if it has been dealt with before. So anyway, does anyone know a good Chinese doctor who speaks Engish located in Bangkok? I mean a Chinese medicine practicing doctor, not a Western medicine doctor who is Chinese.

Edited by robitusson

I have searched for this already on the forum and didn't see anything. Sorry if it has been dealt with before. So anyway, does anyone know a good Chinese doctor who speaks Engish located in Bangkok? I mean a Chinese medicine practicing doctor, not a Western medicine doctor who is Chinese.

hi'

sorry for BKK, I know only two real Chinese doctors in Chiang Mai, one is close to warorot market, the other one is a clinic called mangkala near the moat,

ratchmanka rd soi 3 :o

they helped me out with my hepatitis C very well :D

it's only one small trip and worth it.

francois

you need to get to hue chiew hospital. its not so far from hualumpong station. this is a big chinese medicine hospital.

not sure about the amount of english spoken though. i speak thai so it wasnt TOO much of a problem for me.

good luck.

I know a guy not far from Sathorn, I can send you his number if you have a Thai person to get directions or if you speak Thai yourself.

Not sure if he chinese, maybe half, but he is good and fixed my problem up. But he does physical manipulation by massage and then gives chinese medicines to compliment it.

Will send to you by PM if you want it.

Also, I am looking for a very good Accupunture guy with a reputable and proven good history. I had this back home a few times and again, if they know what they are doing, it works, did for me.

Try the Tong Ren Tang Chinese Medicine Shop at Yaowarat, it's very famous in Beijing, one of the most prestigious Chinese medicine shop, I think they can recommend you a Chinese doctor too..

Sorry, I can't really remember the exact location, but go to Yaowarat and ask a Chinese guy "Tong Ren Tang", I think they'll know it

I know a guy not far from Sathorn, I can send you his number if you have a Thai person to get directions or if you speak Thai yourself.

Not sure if he chinese, maybe half, but he is good and fixed my problem up. But he does physical manipulation by massage and then gives chinese medicines to compliment it.

Will send to you by PM if you want it.

Also, I am looking for a very good Accupunture guy with a reputable and proven good history. I had this back home a few times and again, if they know what they are doing, it works, did for me.

I would be intereseted in that number. Thanks.