Do U Have A Extra Martial Relationship With Your Caddy?

rics21

A Thai friend told me that the only reason he is into golf is because its the best way to get out of the house on a Sunday, his wife don't ask much and he is having a relationship with his caddy.

He told me that most of the caddies are quite good looking, easy to go after, etc.

So thai caddy = day time bar girl?

Sent from my XT910 using Thaivisa Connect App

I have met a number of caddies who have moved from the golf course to the bar stool. Absolutely excellent English and liked sports. They led me to believe it was quite common at courses around Pattaya. However at courses around Rayong the Korean women regularly employ English teachers to give hubby something to do after a hard day at golf rather than take the two hour drive into Pattaya. Now if the Korean guys are getting it on the course and paying the English teachers big bucks (which they are) that would be funny eh?

It would also blow the cover of a bunch of TV posters methinks.smile.png

A very cute girl stood opposite me on the exercise thingy in a park in Chonburi fluttering her eyelids at me , before launching into perfect English to chat me up. The English seemingly rare in Chonburi with people that leave rooms with air conditioning. I had passed her and another woman who turned out to be her 35 year old mum running the other way earlier. The other woman had the tightest shorts on that you will ever see . Very revealing. I thought I was in the desert for a while.

Turned out the 19 year old was a caddie near a very large industrial estate in the city where many farangs work and 19. Being a married man I just laughed it off and went away flattered thinking I was handsum man until I told people about it. Almost every person broke my illusion.

On next weeks installment virgin beer sales girls, waitresses, massueses and hotel workers.

A very cute girl stood opposite me on the exercise thingy in a park in Chonburi fluttering her eyelids at me , before launching into perfect English to chat me up. The English seemingly rare in Chonburi with people that leave rooms with air conditioning. I had passed her and another woman who turned out to be her 35 year old mum running the other way earlier. The other woman had the tightest shorts on that you will ever see . Very revealing. I thought I was in the desert for a while.

Turned out the 19 year old was a caddie near a very large industrial estate in the city where many farangs work and 19. Being a married man I just laughed it off and went away flattered thinking I was handsum man until I told people about it. Almost every person broke my illusion.

On next weeks installment virgin beer sales girls, waitresses, massueses and hotel workers.

Don't forget 7/11! And the baht bus of love.smile.png

Edited by chiangmaikelly

I have worked for a country club near Pattaya which hired 200 plus girls as caddies as they rely on tips quite often they accept extra play , it was common for Japanese and Koreans to approach them , from time to time golf buggy's disappeared off the track into the trees or they follow the girls into the kiosk toilets .

I have worked for a country club near Pattaya which hired 200 plus girls as caddies as they rely on tips quite often they accept extra play , it was common for Japanese and Koreans to approach them , from time to time golf buggy's disappeared off the track into the trees or they follow the girls into the kiosk toilets .

There is a whole thread devoted to this question on one of the other Pattaya forums in their golf section. It definitely is not limited to the asians. I know of quite a few hook ups amongst other guys and their caddies that I have golfed with and met two who married their caddies.