Do You Think Taksin Will Resign?

Belfastboy

• 3 weeks later...
surely he will resign sooner or later? right?! :o ........

its only a matter of time IMHO.....

200K worth of people for his own support isnt smth to laff about even if they were paid!! :D Pretty impressive mobilization at a drop of a hat. Thaksin isn't going to resign that is quite obvious.

surely he will resign sooner or later? right?! :o ........

its only a matter of time IMHO.....

200K worth of people for his own support isnt smth to laff about even if they were paid!! :D Pretty impressive mobilization at a drop of a hat. Thaksin isn't going to resign that is quite obvious.

I will have a small wager with you.....I think he will resign, just too much pressure mounting from the right kind of people here in Bangkok.

> He's now practically unelectable as head of TRT

We'll see. :o

And speaking of taxi drivers, nearly all of the ones I get love the man. (especially after they probe my own opinion, which is that whoever doesn't like Taksin for whatever reason should go find a democratic majority somewhere rather than preach to the already converted educated new middle class Bangkokians, and that even the suggestion of boycotting an election under the same consitution that the democrats helped write and heavily campaigned for and already WON an election under, is an outrage)

Also Thailand has seen renewed economic vigour and has gained more respect from abroad with a stable and strong government and a PM who knows how to talk business.

Taxi drivers mostly seem to interpret that as me liking him. :D