Lego Sets In Cm?

boogiewoogie

The toy departments in Airport Plaza & KSK. It's pricey.

It's pricey even back in the UK. Bought my grandson some sort of dragon set at nearly 100 quid last Xmas. Rediculous price for Lego bricks.

No Star Wars? laugh.png

Edited by MESmith

Crazy expensive here. I'm always amazed when I see so many Thai parents buying them for their kids. There is a Thai brand (name escapes me now) but for some reason, they are almost never on the shelves anywhere. They are a little less. We look for them used on the Internet and buy them that way.

Yes, Airpot Plaza Robinsons, maybe pricey, but they last forever and kids will play with them for years. Better than going brain dead on video games as the OP would already know, hence the inquiry. I also had my parents send Meccano sets for Christmas, another toy that actually encourages thinking and creativity.

Since Lego lost their patent on the brick design there are lots of good copies available cheap. Try the small toy shops on Chareon Prathet road, almost opposite the Montfort Primary school.

In Robinsons you can also buy Cogo, that's an okay copy too.

Since Lego lost their patent on the brick design there are lots of good copies available cheap. Try the small toy shops on Chareon Prathet road, almost opposite the Montfort Primary school.

In Robinsons you can also buy Cogo, that's an okay copy too.

Good deals on the Chinese "lego" at Mae Sai. The stuff we have is very good. My son has remade sets many times. Still good.