High Quality Cnc-Machining Near Jomtien/pattaya

TramsRepus

Doubt if you'll find what you want in Pattaya

maybe be better off looking around the Eastern Seaboard industrial Estate ( Bowin ) or Laem Chabang.

Bowin will do... Any suggestions?

How big is the work, what material is it and how many ?

When you find a m/c shop ask them if they have a job for me please.

Almost certainly will be one of the jobs reserved for Thais only sad.png

anyway just think how hot and thick with coolant mist the air would be not to mention the noise.

You're wrong, come visit my place is you think machine shops are dirty, noisy oil-filled places.

Up until about a year ago there was a German man who had a milling workshop on Nern Plubwan - I haven't been past there since. It's a series of shophouses closed in on the left hand side as you head towards the temple at the end of the road. I can't remember the name but it's about 1/2 to 1 km back from the temple. It doesn't look anything like a workshop from the outside but was a tidy setup inside - there is some sort of sign outside indicating an Engineering business.

Failing that you could head to Mapthaput.

I have a very reliable guy between Map Ta Phut and Rayong, bit further out for you but he is good. Makes a lot of stuff for us from the tiniest components up to 1.5m long parts, also helps with the design side. I will get address and number from my secretary, mods is it OK to post that here?

Kalbo,

I'm pleased to hear that your factory is well run...with a high regard for good working conditions.

sadly I think the majority of factories aren't so well run.

The place I worked for 13 years was allways dirty, oily, smelly, noisy and sometimes hot.

Even though the conditions did improve over the years it still wasn't a very nice place to work.

Doubt if you'll find what you want in Pattaya

maybe be better off looking around the Eastern Seaboard industrial Estate ( Bowin ) or Laem Chabang.

Bowin will do... Any suggestions?

How big is the work, what material is it and how many ?

I build small concept prototypes now and then and would like to find a small CNC-workshop around here to work with. My parts are normally fist sized or smaller, mostly in steel but also in aluminium and plastic, one, two or three pieces per drawing. Do you have a website?

Thanks

Edited by TramsRepus

I have a very reliable guy between Map Ta Phut and Rayong, bit further out for you but he is good. Makes a lot of stuff for us from the tiniest components up to 1.5m long parts, also helps with the design side. I will get address and number from my secretary, mods is it OK to post that here?

Up until about a year ago there was a German man who had a milling workshop on Nern Plubwan - I haven't been past there since. It's a series of shophouses closed in on the left hand side as you head towards the temple at the end of the road. I can't remember the name but it's about 1/2 to 1 km back from the temple. It doesn't look anything like a workshop from the outside but was a tidy setup inside - there is some sort of sign outside indicating an Engineering business.

The only Nern Plubwan i find on Google is http://goo.gl/maps/ccPgs Nern Plubwan market. Is it nearby?

Thanks, im looking forward to it.

You can of course send the fellow a Private Message

Sorry not been around for a few days. Contact name is Athon

Precision Machining and Engineering Co.,Ltd.

10/9 Sukhumvit Rd, T. Nuenphra, A.Muang, Rayong 21150

Tel : 038 688 464-5, 038 689 266

Fax : 038 688 466

Sorry not been around for a few days. Contact name is Athon

Precision Machining and Engineering Co.,Ltd.

10/9 Sukhumvit Rd, T. Nuenphra, A.Muang, Rayong 21150

Tel : 038 688 464-5, 038 689 266

Fax : 038 688 466

Thanks, Please can you point it out on the google map?

Do they hava any email? I tried to Google them but found not much

T

Edited by TramsRepus

Have spending a half day looking for any engineering shop on Soi Nern Plub Wan (Soi Sukhumvit 53) i could only find this one the left coming from Sukhumvit and aprox 500 meters from the temple.

But this shop "Stainless & Titanium Manufacturing Co.,Ltd" have been closed for "years" according to the neighbor.

11607184.jpg

Edited by TramsRepus

• 2 weeks later...

There are a few machine shops in Laem chabang just past talay tong tower

and harbour mall going towards chonburi on the right hand side on sukumvit

about 18 klms from patts but they are there easy to find if you get to ao udom you

have gone too far

• 5 months later...

I needed a part made for my bike

post-2109-0-71229000-1369112150_thumb.jp

searching around I found this thread

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/314817-machine-shop/

fivestar said

Is it a lathe or milling machine you need then/
on Sukky you will see
a machine shop...coming into Patts from south, past Chaipruk, past The
Village, Past Kanyong you will see a sign for "Lathe & Milling"
Good luck.

post-2109-0-36854100-1369111898_thumb.jppost-2109-0-07696900-1369111901_thumb.jp

I went and talked to Mr Somkhuan

he made a very nice part that saved me having to buy a complete new cylinder head from Suzuki.

post-2109-0-97759100-1369112162_thumb.jp

His CNC milling machine is down for repairs at the moment though.