Annoying People In Bars

coldcrush

Hiya all

has anyone had the pleasure lately of going to the new house music bars popping up all around Pat Pong and other areas in Bangkok. What is with the hard faced Italians thnking they are off a sketch of the Sopranos? All in black and dont move to the music, just sit and think they are the Dons of Krungthep.

They really are annoying me now...anyways thats just my opinion. Who the <deleted> looks cool in a bar the size of a matchbox sipping 200 baht small bottled beer anyways. The Djs are usually the ones who couldnt make it back home (except for the big names guest appearences) and the bars are always decorated in some Ikea <deleted> or the "Same Same" decor as the other ones!

Sorry had to spill the built up anger towards these shallow music bandits.

:o

Edited by lopburiguy

Maybe I'm just really thick but if you don't like it then why do you go?? Seems pretty pointless moaning on here about it.. I think theres plenty of other places you can go to 'look cool'

its like the guy who knows that putting his 'finger' in a moving fan is going to hurt.. yet he continues to do so.. mental!

Who the <deleted> looks cool in a bar the size of a matchbox sipping 200 baht small bottled beer anyways.

The owner?

Now that is a valid point! Maybe I should buy a bar and a set of black clothes and get on with it! If you cant beat em join em.... :o

As for going to the bars, its hard really not to since they are everywhere and yes I do put my fingers in fans.... :D

Who the <deleted> looks cool in a bar the size of a matchbox sipping 200 baht small bottled beer anyways.

The owner?

Now that is a valid point! Maybe I should buy a bar and a set of black clothes and get on with it! If you cant beat em join em.... :o

As for going to the bars, its hard really not to since they are everywhere and yes I do put my fingers in fans.... :D

Do you put your tongue on those little square batteries, just to see if you get a shock? I do, and its good fun :D

The owner?

Do you put your tongue on those little square batteries, just to see if you get a shock? I do, and its good fun :D

The stinging sensation just feels so gooooood! lol :D

The owner?

The stinging sensation just feels so gooooood! lol :D

:D :D