I'm Looking For English Speaking Friend To Practice My English. ^_^ (I'm Thai, 27).

sophie2012

Dear all foreigners,

!

I am Sophie. Now I'm 27 years old.

I want to have English speaking friends to practice my English communication skill especially Speaking and Listening skill.

Now I am a college student and want to apply for internship in USA but my English is very poor.

If you can speak English, and you need someone who can be trusted. I can be your friends. happy.png

You can ask me any questions about Thailand. You can also ask me to look for the best hotel for you.

Or, you can ask me about the weather, and meet me at the airport.

I just want to help you for free!! In exchange, you just speak English to me and let me listen to what you say! w00t.gif

And also we can meet or Skype (ask me for Skype ID via message inbox).

Thank you very much. happy.png

I hope somebody wants to be my friends. happy.png

Sophie

Edited by sophie2012

Sophie, I would be glad to help you with English if that is what this post is really about. However, I would advise that unless you have a US student exchange sponsor or are Educated in a field that the US Gov. has a critical shortage of applicants then getting an internship/visa might be very difficult. I would also advise that you go to official sites and research the requirements (in Thai) needed to reach your goal.

Most US travelers with some Thai experience already know how to find a good hotel; are familiar with the weather and are a little suspicious of online offers of help.

My experience has been that if you want to understand any language speaking is as important as listening. To be redundant; what are you studying, where and at what school? I look forward to your reply. Best wishes, MDZ