Bonking Billy's Thailand Diary (Part I Only) [Kindle Edition] Free

roamer

Just saw this on Amazon and its free today;

"Bonking Billy Essex has been coming to Thailand for a long time now and although he is realistic enough to realize he will never understand the mysteries of the Far East, he sure knows how to have a good time.....Billy couldn’t tell you much about the history or culture of the country he loves so much; he doesn’t know a chedi from a wihaan, prefers fish and chips to exotic Thai cuisine and thinks that karma is some kind of an Indian curry. But boy; does he know his way around the night-streets.....Peter Jaggs has written several best-selling books about Thailand and Pattaya and he rescued the dog-eared, torn copy of Bonking Billy’s Thailand Diary he found scrawled in an exercise book from where it had been discarded behind a wardrobe in a cheap hotel room. At once, the author recognized that the jumbled, almost illegible tome was not just the hilarious, drunken ramblings of a sex-crazed, hedonistic libertine, but also a brutally accurate historical account of the characters, attitudes and ways of a city that in the early years of the new millennium was finally in its death throes as possibly the craziest place on earth."

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008OK4CY8/ref=nosim/?tag=hotukdeals-21

I have one question for you:

Own up now, which of you is Bonking Billy Essex ?

post-7438-0-99291100-1354019891_thumb.jp

Edited by roamer

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful

1.0 out of 5 stars Crude and inappropriate, should never have been written 12 Oct 2012

By tony

Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase

Recounts little more than the authors "conquests", which, even as a married man with a wild sense of humour, I found crude and disgusting. His treatment of the women he encountered was sickening. Did not finish the book. It was barely worth the price. I paid £0.00 for it. So good, they're giving it away.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif barely worth the price he says wonder if he tried to get a refund ???

Nuts I just tried to get this and it wont let me because i'm not in the uk !

Neither am I but downloaded no problem.

This is not very helpful I am afraid but the very first time I attempted this after someone else posted about some free books I had the same problem but was eventually able to solve it. I just cannot remember what I had to do smile.png