Wall Mounted Speaker Brackets

BOBBYTIN

A while ago i bought a pair from homepro, they where a rip off of a B&O pair i had, swivel, rubber mounts, a great buy at 500 baht, my B&O ones where 10 times that and more, the vibration doesn't alter the angle either, down stairs in Big C, a shop called "Armorns" sell a good low/medium range, for the genuine brackets theres a high end speaker shop around the old bus station area, sorry don't know the exact street name, sells Bose, peavey, B&O, yamaha, Tannoy etc, wish i could get my old Linn sara speakers here, over 20-30 years old but what a pure sound, best vinyl reproduction, anyone thats in the know i sold a pair of SD1's, looked terrible, like coffins, but magnificent clarity, again best bet down stairs Big C, hope that helps!!!wai.gif

A while ago i bought a pair from homepro, they where a rip off of a B&O pair i had, swivel, rubber mounts, a great buy at 500 baht, my B&O ones where 10 times that and more, the vibration doesn't alter the angle either, down stairs in Big C, a shop called "Armorns" sell a good low/medium range, for the genuine brackets theres a high end speaker shop around the old bus station area, sorry don't know the exact street name, sells Bose, peavey, B&O, yamaha, Tannoy etc, wish i could get my old Linn sara speakers here, over 20-30 years old but what a pure sound, best vinyl reproduction, anyone thats in the know i sold a pair of SD1's, looked terrible, like coffins, but magnificent clarity, again best bet down stairs Big C, hope that helps!!!wai.gif

my bucket list must include buying second hand and rebuilding my old system, minimalism, a amp/ pre amp just with a volume control, a linn turn table, CD's where the devils work, crazy how we thought that then, warming up the speakers, we sore base, treble, graphics, knobs, all as interference, how things change ah, now everywhere is volume and over saturated base.
  • Like 1

my bucket list must include buying second hand and rebuilding my old system, minimalism, a amp/ pre amp just with a volume control, a linn turn table, CD's where the devils work, crazy how we thought that then, warming up the speakers, we sore base, treble, graphics, knobs, all as interference, how things change ah, now everywhere is volume and over saturated base.

I have my NAIM amp/pre-amp here in Phuket. Sadly no turntable and I play CDs through a Philips Blu Ray. The sound's not bad but........................................

Totally off-topic!

I have my NAIM amp/pre-amp here in Phuket. Sadly no turntable and I play CDs through a Philips Blu Ray. The sound's not bad but........................................

Totally off-topic!

Naim do some great audio stuff, i was trying to rack my brain, obviously we switched to using CD players in the early 80's but we found a one that really reproduced a great analog sound in digital form, can't remember the model, never tried a blue ray player, but i could imagine the clarity of the digital signal would be pretty good, sorry of topic but good to hear a TV member in to what we used to call Hi-Fi thumbsup.gif

Totally off-topic!

Naim do some great audio stuff, i was trying to rack my brain, obviously we switched to using CD players in the early 80's but we found a one that really reproduced a great analog sound in digital form, can't remember the model, never tried a blue ray player, but i could imagine the clarity of the digital signal would be pretty good, sorry of topic but good to hear a TV member in to what we used to call Hi-Fi thumbsup.gif

I was a member of the Audio Engineering Society in 1976 when the sampling rate for the CD was set. I still invite some other audio engineers to my house in California to listen to a vinyl vs CD of the same recording. Vinyl wins. Some newer digital recording do sound pretty fantastic though! And I can carry a lot of them around with me in a very small unit! I try to avoid MP3s though.

Back to the OP. I'm not sure what you mean by speaker brackets. Speakers sometimes come with brackets or they have to be ordered for a specific model of speaker.

Edited by Jimi007

Totally off-topic!

Thanks for reminding to dust off the turntable and break out some vinyl while I am still here to enjoy! Listened to some Motown original vinyl pressings. Unreal bass and vocal clarity. Digital kind of sucks! Other than I can carry around a lot of music in a small unit.

it does help,thank you