River Cruises

whistleblower

http://www.cruiseasia.net/index.html

We booked five state rooms on this vessel and did the 4 day package with family and friends Overall it was very good for what it is. This is not really my cup-of-tea, but I did it for family that wanted to experience it. The food was good and the air-con was good in the state-rooms. I am 6'4" tall and a good part of my lower legs hung over the end of the bed, also the bathrooms where designed for very small people, showering and etc required contorsion skills. My brother, who is my height, and I were the only ones really having issues, the rest of our group had a great time.

sometimes when i'm in Bangkok, I just buy a ticket to the end of the line

on one of those river taxis that are so plentiful. a nice, relaxed way to

see the river life and get away from the traffic. it's not expensive and

you can get off an on as you wish along the river.

• Like 1

We took a 3 hr cruise by The Royal River Hotel and to me it was the longest river trip I had. It was supposed to be more than 3 hours long, but they sort of cut it and gave us some discount for that. After an hour, I felt i had seen it all...I just felt so bored after being in it for 3 hours. We were wishing we could just stop the boat on one of the piers and hop down...but no.

http://www.cruiseasia.net/index.html

We booked five state rooms on this vessel and did the 4 day package with family and friends Overall it was very good for what it is. This is not really my cup-of-tea, but I did it for family that wanted to experience it. The food was good and the air-con was good in the state-rooms. I am 6'4" tall and a good part of my lower legs hung over the end of the bed, also the bathrooms where designed for very small people, showering and etc required contorsion skills. My brother, who is my height, and I were the only ones really having issues, the rest of our group had a great time.

Off thread but good to meet someone else 6' 4". Where do you do your clothes shopping?