Obama, Romney To Meet For Lunch At White House On Thursday

News_Editor

It was a mistake to propose this meeting in the first place, but now Obama has to follow through with it. He should have realized at the moment Romney was defeated that Romney would instantly become 100 percent irrelevant even to republicans, and that is exactly what has happened.

All of Obama's policies have been a mistake.

Now here's an informed post . . . I'm guessing equal pay for equal work is one of those things you detest. That nasty Obama, thinking women are equal if they do the same job . . . he should move to Thailand and see to what level people like you hold women.

I could go on, but one point should keep you occupied for either one minute (to not understand it) or one week (for you to get all angry at it and keep posting nonsense)

• Like 1

It was a mistake to propose this meeting in the first place, but now Obama has to follow through with it. He should have realized at the moment Romney was defeated that Romney would instantly become 100 percent irrelevant even to republicans, and that is exactly what has happened.

Is there a Fox News talking head registered on TV?

Typical liberal.. Shoot the messenger when you have no argument or facts.

Ahem... Let me help you a bit... Anyone saying All of Obama's policies have been a mistake does sound like someone from Fox News. That is not a liberal statement, that is more of an opinion as Fox did its best to work itself into a corner by calling Obama every name in the book so that whenever something went right they (Fox) seem to fight tooth and nail against it. If you are not aware of that then good luck to you.

Secondly, why say "typical liberal" when I am sure that most thinking people have a mix of views which contain all sides of the political spectrum. I am also sure that there are others who are simple sad sheep who can only follow what their party says.

• Like 2

Darn, don't you hate it when you've been quoted and can't wish away a very, very silly post . . .

Mitt is history, Boehner will follow suit and more and more members of this ridiculous tax pledge will jump ship

• Like 1

Darn, don't you hate it when you've been quoted and can't wish away a very, very silly post . . .

Mitt is history, Boehner will follow suit and more and more members of this ridiculous tax pledge will jump ship

Perhaps that's true, but Dems should be careful what they wish for. Money is portable, and if Obama makes it too difficult, the golden geese will be fleeing to more 1% friendly countries.

Ask them how they're doing in California- all the money is going to Texas, where they don't have income tax.

How about Detroit- they all voted for Obama- how do they like it so far, LOL.

Modified to allow posting.

Perhaps that's true, but Dems should be careful what they wish for. Money is portable, and if Obama makes it too difficult, the golden geese will be fleeing to more 1% friendly countries.

Ask them how they're doing in California- all the money is going to Texas, where they don't have income tax.

It is a complete myth that the 1%ers would flee . . . they didn't when tax rates were in the 90% bracket, the 60% bracket, 50 etc . . . .

Where would they go? Some Latin American cesspit? Europe? Australia? The US is already the last western country for people like this who believe they are so hard done by. Texas? Sure, a few . . . and if you think paying tax is a bad thing . . . well . . .

Detroit? What relevance has Detroit (I'm a Grosse Pointe boy and everyone I know voted Dem in our area)

Detroit's demise has nothing to do with 'high' tax rates, the 1%ers being unhappy etc . . . (a LOL? really?)

• Like 1

It is a complete myth that the 1%ers would flee . . . they didn't when tax rates were in the 90% bracket, the 60% bracket, 50 etc . . . .

Where would they go? Some Latin American cesspit? Europe? Australia? The US is already the last western country for people like this who believe they are so hard done by. Texas? Sure, a few . . . and if you think paying tax is a bad thing . . . well . . .

Detroit? What relevance has Detroit (I'm a Grosse Pointe boy and everyone I know voted Dem in our area)

Detroit's demise has nothing to do with 'high' tax rates, the 1%ers being unhappy etc . . . (a LOL? really?)

Detroit has lost it's tax payers, so it's broke. But, I'm sure you knew that.

Now there are counsellors saying that because they voted for Obama he has to give them money- REALLY!

<if you think paying tax is a bad thing>

Not if it's well spent, but giving it to Solyndra is not where taxpayers money should be going.

Also, government is so corrupt now, it needs to be sorted out and all the waste and fraud stopped, before they impose higher taxes.

Chocolate Eclair for Obama

Humble pie Mitt.

Actually they served a Latino dish ... chili.

Now Mitt has been reduced to needing to introduce HIMSELF:

‘Hi Manny,’ he said. ‘I’m Mitt Romney. I ran for president. I lost.’”

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2012/12/09/mitt_romney_attends_pacquaio_marquez_fourth_fight.html
  • Like 1