Living In Thailand On A 49,000Baht/mo Budget. Questions.

Rambling Man

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep you should be ok..........but with a "Teerak" your gonna be stumped......... I wish you all the best wink.png

Stick to girls who make their own money in a non-sexual job.

Librarians are pretty thin on the ground out here.

A young, reasonably good looking, gainfully employed farang should have his plate full with ladies not on the game, gratis too. Shouldn't have too much trouble finding friends with benefits. Too young to rush into something serious, IMO.

Sent from my PC36100 using Thaivisa Connect App

original poster,

there are some great posts on here regarding your topic, and sure it is a very liveable monthly amount you have, infact it is an amount that many people would be more than happy to move up to. its liveable in bkk and it would be a very good lifestyle in the smaller towns and more so the provinces of thailand, but these assesments are easy to make for the likes of most of us who have experienced it first hand; it is of course alot harder on your first visit. i think i would allow alot more for your first couple of months while you find your feet, and see what is for you: bkk can be a hard place to live when you arrive for the first time.

i would look into health insurance if i were you, just for peace of mind to start with.

all the very best to you

• Like 2