Converted To Bhudism

manxninja

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God, Bhuddha, or whomsoever you choose to influence your life, lives within you. It's down to you to find that inspiration. Don't look to false prophets.

Your post is indeed one of honesty and personal experience. I enjoyed. Thanks.

Buddha is not a Prophet, a prophet speaks to god, so it's not an honest post it's a post made wrongly about something.

our aim is to do exactly what this poster said, with Buddha's teaching to guide us, but we don't worship him, he says false prophet and almost quotes Buddhas ways word for word in the same line.

Perhaps you might like to re-read my entire original post (#11). You might then see that I referred to Buddhism as a philosophy and that I thought that that philosophy appeared to be sound. Nowhere have I referred to the Buddha as a prophet - you have simply taken the final line and have chosen to perceive my meaning as dishonest. I said, in one sentence, 'God, Buddha, or whomsoever you choose to influence your life, lives within you'. Then, (separate sentence), I said 'It's down to you to find that inspiration'. Third and final sentence, written to close the entire post, 'Don't look to false prophets'.

Perhaps I should have amplified that final sentence. However, in the context of the entire post, I thought it would probably be understood. I'm sorry if the meaning failed to make itself apparent to you. Mea culpa.

within Islam they are prophets but I take your point.... when I converted to Islam in Indonesia it was made known to me via the Quran

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App