Thai Democrats To Seek Info From China Over Rice Deal

webfact

This requires.creating a critical mass. Since the nationnews, the dems, tge army plus the dems industrial backers would all like to see the back ptp, don't tell me they can't all co_ordinate to make the evidence so large that no one can get out of it.

They need to go after each big cheese and build something against yinhluck, chalerm and the other big wigs.

it won't be pretty, but it isn't as though that bunch don't know the avenues ptp use to channel money around and cover their ass.

They've been at it for years themselves.

If they want to know what us going on in China, the boss of CP probably knows better than the Chinese premier. Oil, go to Shell, that i's populated with na Ayttayas who despise ptt. Turn land officers for evidence, get the tax people and the banks, lest we forget bangkok bank has a democrat mp who was front and centre with the pad many times.

The info is out there, they just have to get it.... You think every ptp mp loves thaksin? how did they turn newin. For the love of the country? Don't make me laugh.

Everyone will spill their guts with the right push.

I can agree that if all of the above came to pass, it would probably work. However there are just too many "ifs". Too many parties involved, it would be extremely difficult to consolidate all of those groups who are pursuing their own interests. All under scrutiny and under pressure and counteraction from PTP.

They are actually very tight just as ptp appear to be. Problem is they would have to sacrifice some if their own to get it done.

Thaksin has been following a well trodden path. And believe me they are all at it. someone needs to join the dots in this corruption, and there are lots of people out there who will spill their guts for nothing.

Edited by Thai at Heart

Ordinarily, this is what newspapers do anyway. Investigate and discovering this type of thing should be right up their street.

2OzMick - my point exactly. The opposition should've come up with some more or less legit way of getting the evidence - apart from sending a petition to the Chinese Embassy, which I'm quite sure went straight into the bin. Now they made <deleted> of themselves, although the public might not understand this.

2Thai at Heart - have you heard about any Thai official who stepped down from the office due to results of media investigations? After all, I've spent some time yesterday comparing The Nation's English publications with the actual live recordings of the Parliament proceedings described in the newspaper and I've found some interesting repeating patters...

This requires.creating a critical mass. Since the nationnews, the dems, tge army plus the dems industrial backers would all like to see the back ptp, don't tell me they can't all co_ordinate to make the evidence so large that no one can get out of it. They need to go after each big cheese and build something against yinhluck, chalerm and the other big wigs.

it won't be pretty, but it isn't as though that bunch don't know the avenues ptp use to channel money around and cover their ass.

If they want to know what us going on in China, the boss of CP probably knows better than the Chinese premier. Oil, go to Shell, that i's populated with na Ayttayas who despise ptt. Turn land officers for evidence, get the tax people and the banks, lest we forget bangkok bank has a democrat mp who was front and centre with the pad many times.

The info is out there, they just have to get it.... You think every ptp mp loves thaksin? how did they turn newin. For the love of the country? Don't make me laugh.

I'm certain that they don't want to open up a bunch of closet doors at random. They know the problem with opening closet doors; You may expose more than just the skeleton that you were looking for. And I'm sure that a lot of the Democrats have skeletons in a lot of closets also.

Ordinarily, this is what newspapers do anyway. Investigate and discovering this type of thing should be right up their street.

2OzMick - my point exactly. The opposition should've come up with some more or less legit way of getting the evidence - apart from sending a petition to the Chinese Embassy, which I'm quite sure went straight into the bin. Now they made <deleted> of themselves, although the public might not understand this.

2Thai at Heart - have you heard about any Thai official who stepped down from the office due to results of media investigations? After all, I've spent some time yesterday comparing The Nation's English publications with the actual live recordings of the Parliament proceedings described in the newspaper and I've found some interesting repeating patters...

This requires.creating a critical mass. Since the nationnews, the dems, tge army plus the dems industrial backers would all like to see the back ptp, don't tell me they can't all co_ordinate to make the evidence so large that no one can get out of it. They need to go after each big cheese and build something against yinhluck, chalerm and the other big wigs.

I'm certain that they don't want to open up a bunch of closet doors at random. They know the problem with opening closet doors; You may expose more than just the skeleton that you were looking for. And I'm sure that a lot of the Democrats have skeletons in a lot of closets also.

As i said they will have to sacrifice some of their own.

All for saving the country and all that.

You reckon boonlert has a vios or a merc?

The Chinese government is not going to be able to respond to this request because it is not from the Thai government via the MoFA which is the correct protocol.

How convenient. Of course an excellent way to launder corruption money and to hide all sorts of things. I am pleased to see the Democrat party doing its job in opposition and I hope the TRT/PTP are equally diligent when they next get into opposition. Time for Thialand to clear the smoke blown from every angle to conceal what is really going on here and clear the air a little so some transparency is seen. I fear that is too advanced a concept though at this present time.