Wher Can I Find The "official" Copy

wildorchid

where can I pick up the "official" copy of the road rules of thailand, I do no go by word of moth nor go by what some money hungry police say, or some one who looks at me and thinks hahahahah falang big money hahahaahahahahah,,,,

I'm picking up my new car soon and i'd like to be the full bottle on the "official road rules" the ones that the insurance comany's accept???

any help would be much appreceated,,, cheers;-)

QUOTE.....

I'm picking up my new car soon and i'd like to be the full bottle on the "official road rules"

An unfortunate choice of words methinks...whistling.gif ....but at least you'd probably fit in well with other raod users.....burp.gif

QUOTE.....

I'm picking up my new car soon and i'd like to be the full bottle on the "official road rules"

An unfortunate choice of words methinks...whistling.gif ....but at least you'd probably fit in well with other raod users.....burp.gif

Surely must have been a figure of speech. Bottles it upermm.gif

"Sound advice"...... Thaivisa... Hmmmm... I'm thinking there might (just might) be a flaw in your logic....cheesy.gif

Where are the cogniscenti when one needs them????

I'll take a wild guess at an answer, and get flamed, no doubt (Pfft...do your worst, guys!) Maybe wherever you go to get a driving licence might either have a well-thumber copy (cheesy.gif ), or maybe know where there might be a copy?

• Like 1

And from there the link to the PDF:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=106987

From a short inspection the translations in the HTML page linked by @johndeuf seems identical:

http://www.bkkriders.com/law/landtraffic.html

I have read through it a couple of months ago and it is kind of funny when you compare with the daily horror on the roads!

• Like 1

OK OK MY BAD,,, a poor choice of phrase "the full Bottle"

I would just like to know the offical laws of the roads in thailand and yes i know that the falang has to pay no matter what, where, who, how, or why,, but it would be good if i had the law on my side in case of an accident...crazy.gif