Thaksin's Daughter Paetongtarn Responds To Coffee Threat

webfact

Strange, i know lots of Bangkokians who remain silent and support Thaksin. Even if they are of the upper class, white, chinese, in fact more than Abhisit. They say he knows business. But they don't talk much, and discuss little about politics, and just work hard.

• Like 2

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's be fair, an air hostess or flight attendant is no more than a sky borne waitress with all the stress and strain that comes with the position.

Then of course they are often dealing with inflated opinions as to their worth of the spoiled attention seeking offspring of Thaksin and others of that ilk.

Upper scum comes to mind when referring to"others of that ilk"

Strange, i know lots of Bangkokians who remain silent and support Thaksin. Even if they are of the upper class, white, chinese, in fact more than Abhisit. They say he knows business. But they don't talk much, and discuss little about politics, and just work hard.

You sure are one lucky guy.
  • Like 1

All that Paetongtarn did was get on a plane whilst having the wrong surname (and she has nothing to do with the complaints - it's been all over Facebook and the forums). She didn't behave badly or cause offense or in any other way give the imbecilic waitress any excuse for her reaction. On top of that, the (wildly misnamed) Honey also wrote about how upset she was that the Pitak Siam rally had failed so not only is she an unprofessional waitress, she's an unprofessional fascist waitress. I can't imagine Cathy Pacific want to continue employing people like that.

• Like 2

All that Paetongtarn did was get on a plane whilst having the wrong surname (and she has nothing to do with the complaints - it's been all over Facebook and the forums). She didn't behave badly or cause offense or in any other way give the imbecilic waitress any excuse for her reaction. On top of that, the (wildly misnamed) Honey also wrote about how upset she was that the Pitak Siam rally had failed so not only is she an unprofessional waitress, she's an unprofessional fascist waitress. I can't imagine Cathy Pacific want to continue employing people like that.

At a guess using the name Honey, her first name is probably Namphueng, shouldn't be too difficult to trace.

Not exactly there were a lot of corruption cases in her name as well. She might not be real guilty because she was very young and just did what her father told, but I as well can't see that she distance herself from it.

In other words, when the entire parenthood and feudalistic political relative circle is full of corruption-dirt on their fingers, their children will have to pay the price for being victims of greedy-ill advised poor majority...

All the stewardess wrote was that she thought of doing it, thinking is not a crime.

posting this on facebook is criminally stupid however.

CP have a lot or Thai girls working on the Thai routes, most do look like the Thai HiSo beautiful idea I have to agree.

As to how she knew it was Thaksins daughter I imagine the passenger manifest might have given a slight clue!!

Last time i flew Cathay i was chatting with one of the hostesses as everyone were asleep, she was Korean and told me that there were girls from 9 different nations working with Cathay. The captain was Australian and a classmate pal of my son.

• Like 1

Not exactly there were a lot of corruption cases in her name as well. She might not be real guilty because she was very young and just did what her father told, but I as well can't see that she distance herself from it

Which ones?

Though whether or not she has been involved in any corruption is beside the point: the waitress just referred to her as 'the daughter of my enemy'. Her crime was having the wrong father and anybody who tries to defend that kind of idiocy needs to take a long, hard look at him/herself.

• Like 1

How would an air stewardess have access to the names of passengers on their flight? During their pre-flight briefing they would be made aware of anybody considered as a VIP, those requiring a special diet or having some infirmity but to cabin staff the vast majority of passengers are cattle using the services of a flying bus company.

If it was known in advance what flight Little Miss Spoiled would be on surely the back office staff or a travel agent would be in the know but not an air stewardess, at least not until she had reported for duty and been briefed after which she wouldn’t have the time or opportunity to access the Internet.

......they are mostly "prettty face" Abhisit supporters .....

Very odd comment??

As opposed to what - ugly face Taksin supporters - I hope for your sake your wife supports Abhisit that's all i can say, unless of course you like 'ugly'

Odd comment equating looks to personal politics?? Book and cover spring to mind.

Not odd at all. Simply noting that those employed as air hostesses are considered 'Thai beautiful', I.e. white- skinned and of Chinese descent. This demographic are overwhelmingly rich, Bangkokians and therefore Abhisit supporters as opposed to brown- skinned Isaan girls who are overwhelmingly Thaksin supporters and generally considered ugly by Thai society.

Your response shows your understanding of Thai culture

I didn't know JurgenG was Thai rolleyes.gif

Honey Lochanachai, already been traced I think.

Correct. She has been identified and according to insiders she will probably be asked to resign.

She published a copy of the manifest on Facebook with a number of comments

“I have heard that the Shinawatra family often uses Cathay Pacific to travel to Hong Kong. I never expected that (Paetongtarn) was on board today,” Honey wrote. “I immediately told my flight manager that I could not work knowing that the daughter of my enemy was on the plane. The manager was kind to reassign me to be in charge of other sections.”

“I also called my personal advisor asking if it would be all right to throw coffee at Paetongtarn, but was told that this could breach Hong Kong’s law. I was so angry and could not come to terms with the failure of last Saturday’s anti-government rally in Bangkok.”

“Initially I made another plan with the help of my colleague on the flight who was also an anti-Thaksin to slander Thaksin in front of his daughter before the plane landed in Hong Kong,” Honey wrote on Facebook. “But I gave up. I could not stop crying realizing that we will have to continue to fight with ‘bad peoples’.”

Details are published on Asiasentinel

Edited by JurgenG

Correct. She has been identified and according to insiders she will probably be asked to resign.

“I have heard that the Shinawatra family often uses Cathay Pacific to travel to Hong Kong. I never expected that (Paetongtarn) was on board today,” Honey wrote. “I immediately told my flight manager that I could not work knowing that the daughter of my enemy was on the plane. The manager was kind to reassign me to be in charge of other sections.”

“I also called my personal advisor asking if it would be all right to throw coffee at Paetongtarn, but was told that this could breach Hong Kong’s law. I was so angry and could not come to terms with the failure of last Saturday’s anti-government rally in Bangkok.”

“Initially I made another plan with the help of my colleague on the flight who was also an anti-Thaksin to slander Thaksin in front of his daughter before the plane landed in Hong Kong,” Honey wrote on Facebook. “But I gave up. I could not stop crying realizing that we will have to continue to fight with ‘bad peoples’.”

Asked to resign? She should be sacked with no compensation!

Irrespective of her views she is an employee and as such has to provide a service.

As for asking her personal advisor if it would be OK to throw coffee, what an idiot.

Most jobs these days require a psy profile, obviously missed with this moron.

• Like 1

Know Thaksins daughter personally do you?

Had the dubious delights of meeting with assorted members of the Thaksin clan in the past.

After that particular encounter I along with others involved in that meeting all came to the conclusion that Piles would have been a better experience as Piles are and were removable. the word anal comes to mind concerning the matter of that thankfully somewhat '' Brief Encounter."

• Like 1

Asked to resign? She should be sacked with no compensation!

Irrespective of her views she is an employee and as such has to provide a service.

As for asking her personal advisor if it would be OK to throw coffee, what an idiot.

Most jobs these days require a psy profile, obviously missed with this moron.

She is obviously a mentally disturbed person.

• Like 1

She honestly wrote that in English?

Who on earth asks their boss if it's ok to throw coffee on someone?

"I have heard that the Shinawatra family often uses Cathay Pacific to travel to Hong Kong. I never expected that (Paetongtarn) was on board today," Honey wrote. "I immediately told my flight manager that I could not work knowing that the daughter of my enemy was on the plane. The manager was kind to reassign me to be in charge of other sections."

"I also called my personal advisor asking if it would be all right to throw coffee at Paetongtarn, but was told that this could breach Hong Kong's law. I was so angry and could not come to terms with the failure of last Saturday's anti-government rally in Bangkok."

"Initially I made another plan with the help of my colleague on the flight who was also an anti-Thaksin to slander Thaksin in front of his daughter before the plane landed in Hong Kong," Honey wrote on Facebook. "But I gave up. I could not stop crying realizing that we will have to continue to fight with 'bad peoples'."

I believe it's a translation. There are screen copies of her facebook page and the posts are in Thai.

Regarding the personal advisor, I don't think it's her boss, more some kind of counselor, maybe her shrink.This girl is obviouly unfit to work in an airplane.

• Like 1

"I have heard that the Shinawatra family often uses Cathay Pacific to travel to Hong Kong. I never expected that (Paetongtarn) was on board today," Honey wrote. "I immediately told my flight manager that I could not work knowing that the daughter of my enemy was on the plane. The manager was kind to reassign me to be in charge of other sections."

"I also called my personal advisor asking if it would be all right to throw coffee at Paetongtarn, but was told that this could breach Hong Kong's law. I was so angry and could not come to terms with the failure of last Saturday's anti-government rally in Bangkok."

"Initially I made another plan with the help of my colleague on the flight who was also an anti-Thaksin to slander Thaksin in front of his daughter before the plane landed in Hong Kong," Honey wrote on Facebook. "But I gave up. I could not stop crying realizing that we will have to continue to fight with 'bad peoples'."

I believe it's a translation. There are screen copies of her facebook page and the posts are in Thai.

Regarding the personal advisor, I don't think it's her boss, more some kind of counselor, maybe her shrink.This girl is obviouly unfit to work in an airplane.

That may be translation for supervisor or line manager. Well she's about to get a bit ofa, lesson.

To be honest, it sounds like a set up to me.