Patong Room - Any Suggestions

andrewryan108

HI,

I am looking for a room in patongfor one person . I would like it to be quiet in the morning and within 13 minut5es walk to the beach. AC and cable preferred but not reuired. I stayed at u2 mansion last time - great - but had to head home for hospital, so now I am coming back and looking again. Any suggestions greatly appreciated, thank you, [email protected].

I am also looking at Phuket gazette.

HI,

I am looking for a room in patongfor one person . I would like it to be quiet in the morning and within 13 minut5es walk to the beach. AC and cable preferred but not reuired. I stayed at u2 mansion last time - great - but had to head home for hospital, so now I am coming back and looking again. Any suggestions greatly appreciated, thank you, [email protected].

Give me an idea of how much you are prepared to pay, then I'll get back to you.

HI,

Thanks Sonthaya,

Price is not the most important consideration, but it should be decent value. Since I do not want a pool or other features and even tv and ac are optional, i would broadly say between 200 and 1000 baht a day, but would guess between 300 and 500 is appropriate.

Andrew

• 1 month later...

HI,

Thanks Sonthaya,

Price is not the most important consideration, but it should be decent value. Since I do not want a pool or other features and even tv and ac are optional, i would broadly say between 200 and 1000 baht a day, but would guess between 300 and 500 is appropriate.

Andrew

Can I know what you found?

Thanks.

Do you have website or email contact addresses for either of those?

Yeah sure

I stayed at Welcome Inn on RatUThit - highly recommended - wireless internet, cable, ubc, pool tables, room safe, ac, comfortable rooms, quiet, extremely well managed by Rob from London, and then at Mr Yong Bungalows, Karon Noi.