3 Cheers For The Mods

thaibebop

I just wanted to say thanks. I am not joking nor looking for brownie points. I am being serious. I want to thank the mods for being the ones to help keep us all in line. I have been to places with no rules and the fun is sucked out completely as everything degenerates into fighting and insults. I have met one of TV's former monsters and have been made greatful that there are people who are willing to do such a thankless job so that TV is a place for everyone. That is why I keep posting here, because it's fun and I am made to feel welcome. This is in no small part to the mods of this forum. I say this also as someone who has from time to time been put in his place.

So, thank you very much for your time and patience. :o

Thaibebop

I just wanted to say thanks. I am not joking nor looking for brownie points. I am being serious. I want to thank the mods for being the ones to help keep us all in line. I have been to places with no rules and the fun is sucked out completely as everything degenerates into fighting and insults. I have met one of TV's former monsters and have been made greatful that there are people who are willing to do such a thankless job so that TV is a place for everyone. That is why I keep posting here, because it's fun and I am made to feel welcome. This is in no small part to the mods of this forum. I say this also as someone who has from time to time been put in his place.

So, thank you very much for your time and patience. :D

Thaibebop

... :o ... [@ daleyboy] ... japcheese1rd.gif

:D"I have met one of TV's former monsters ..." waiingjaplaugh21bd.gif Tell us ! Tell us !

:D

tv.com members anouncement.~.

thaibebop has now been submitted for promotion, an anouncement will be made in due time.

due time came and went, no dues were forthcoming so thaibebop has been passed over for promotion.

Better luck next time old pal :o

Seriously, thanks. It is good to get some positive feedback.

And nice to have a place to come and chill where we do not have to worry too much about the nasty ones out there.

There are some Great Mods some Good Mods and some Bad Mods IMHO

Its a bit like any business, consider yourself a TV employee and the Mods are your bosses.

There will always be some bosses you like and some you don't.

Same with Moderators on TV.

Overall, yeh, they do a pretty good job, one in particular, but I would not want to go naming names!!!

tv.com members anouncement.~.

thaibebop has now been submitted for promotion, an anouncement will be made in due time.

due time came and went, no dues were forthcoming so thaibebop has been passed over for promotion.

Better luck next time old pal :o

Seriously, thanks. It is good to get some positive feedback.

And nice to have a place to come and chill where we do not have to worry too much about the nasty ones out there.

Love your monniker tuky!! :D

There are some Great Mods some Good Mods and some Bad Mods IMHO

I agree with this one. :D

Its a bit like any business, consider yourself a TV employee and the Mods are your bosses.
So, where is my salary??? :D I thought members post for fun in their free time? :D I know one should be grateful, but...., mods my bosses??? :D

Also, I am surprised this topic hasn't been closed - discussing moderation. :o

The mods are all doing a really good job here.

Specially...no, I won't mention any names, ALL of them, even if they don't respond to pms.

Glad that you are so easily pleased :o

If I p'm a mod and I don't get a response then I am not at all pleased

But thats just me :D

Thaibebop

... :D ... [@ daleyboy] ... japcheese1rd.gif

:D"I have met one of TV's former monsters ..." waiingjaplaugh21bd.gif Tell us ! Tell us !

Thought they were all monsters! :o

Thaibebop

Surely not all :D Welcome back Icey :D

Thaibebop

Surely not all :D Welcome back Icey :D

So you didn't forget my name, thats good :D