Cathay Probes ' Coffee Threat ' On Thaksin's Daughter

webfact

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have more respect for Cathay Pacific's flight attendants now. Should have dropped something from the overhead bin on here also.

So. The daughter of Thaksin is sitting on a plane, I would assume minding her own business and this deranged fruit loop contemplates this.

Doesn't matter if Thaksin is loved or hated, <deleted> has that to do with his daughter??

Oh yes, that's right she's privileged, and has a bad dad, so that's enough to do that.

Maybe you had a bad dad, and a boot makers anvil may fall out of the locker and hit you. I would call that karma.

But I am sure a lot of companies will happily give her a good job.....people who actively fight corruption are liked by many companies....

A truly bizarre comment.I have no doubt that she will find employment but any decent company would avoid taking on this profoundly stupid person.However let that pass.The ridiculous part of h90's post is the thought that by emptying coffee over Thaksin's daughter this might somehow be interpreted as a blow against corruption.Thai at Heart has brilliantly skewered this preposterous notion.In any case I'm not convinced that PAD loving middle class (often Sino-Thai) airheads are particularly shocked by corruption anyway.What they really loathe is that their comfortable status quo was unsettled by Thaksin, one of their own really.I'm not really sure that they are right about that anyway.Thaksin is a wily fellow but at heart deeply conservative and committed to the old ways.No, what this silly cow and her kind really hate Thaksin for is suggesting that the Thai majority might enjoy some rights equal to the pampered urban population, and should be respected not patronised and ignored.

Pass the Thaksin brown-nose sick bag Alice. A contribution deserving double-strength expressos from the whole crew.

Glad you enjoyed it.

However if you read it carefully you might note I'm really just making an observation on the silly Thai urban middle class, of which admittedly this foolish girl is a particularly half witted specimen.Relax.They have nothing to lose except their "aitches" (or whatever the birdbrain Sino Thai equivalent is) as Orwell advised the British middle class in the face of a rising working class.Actually the British upper middle class remained firmly in charge which would have surprised Orwell.But then the British upper middle class was and is quite smart unlike the retards.....well, you get my drift.

And the nutters on Thaivisa applaud a deranged bimbo dreaming about pouring hot coffee on her perceived enemy, who is a passenger on an aircraft for whom she has a duty of care..............

This is almost as good as the "retired loony general who wants to bring down the elected government and freeze the country" thread.

I have more respect for Cathay Pacific's flight attendants now. Should have dropped something from the overhead bin on here also.

I think it would take a lot of courage to publicly oppose a member of this dictator's family. All I can say is "good for her". Shame that it was a futile act and that she'll probably lose her job, but nevertheless it shows that there are people who oppose the nasties.

I think it would take a lot of courage to publicly oppose a member of this dictator's family. All I can say is "good for her". Shame that it was a futile act and that she'll probably lose her job, but nevertheless it shows that there are people who oppose the nasties.

Well when we read that she has had a scalding hot starbucks tipped on her head by some lowly waitress, because she didn't give her a tip thats ok then.

standing up to someone. Brave girl throwing coffee around. A real hero huh?

Visiting punishment on children for the sins of the parents. And people actually support this?

Edited by Thai at Heart
  • Like 2

The upshot of all this is that flight attendants are now on warning not to accidentally spill the tiniest bit of liquid on any Shimawatra clan member flying on any airline for all of eternity.

what amazes me is that any new about is followed by a detail history of what has happened in the past in thailand like any one care about that any more. i guess the reporter have to fill up the page

I hope she gets a great job soon. Her heart was in the right place ,thinking about throwing a coffee at a member of this horrible family,just a pity that she talked about it.

Good to know you have a sound set of moral values.Pity she didn't have a baby or small child with her so your heroine couldn't assault them - the spawn of a horrible family.

Seems to me AFP also just helped get this girl the sack!

What are they playing at publishing such rubish for the sake of some sort of smear story? crazy

It's called journalism Einstein.A major story involving criminal behaviour is not a smear.

• Like 1

What are they playing at publishing such rubish for the sake of some sort of smear story? crazy

It's called journalism Einstein.A major story involving criminal behaviour is not a smear.

It's actually a major security issue. Passenger lists. Aircrew are part of the security plans for the planes, rushed through inspections and the such.

She has broached the trust of her employer. Gross misconduct. kids are not fair targets in this mess.

Or would you like the other side to get in on this idea too?

Edited by Thai at Heart
  • Like 1

I hope she gets a great job soon. Her heart was in the right place ,thinking about throwing a coffee at a member of this horrible family,just a pity that she talked about it.

Great stuff man, keep it up..................

Are you going to give her a job ???

It's actually a major security issue. Passenger lists. Aircrew are part of the security plans for the planes, rushed through inspections and the such.

She has broached the trust of her employer. Gross misconduct. kids are not fair targets in this mess.

Too many crazy anti thaksin members here in TV. They r not looking into the security issue involved with an airline. They should set higher standards for air crews.

What if the stewardess is a racist against farangs? Do she have the right to serve coffee to our heads? Or post pictures of our flight details in their Facebook?

Sent from my XT910 using Thaivisa Connect App

Edited by rics21
  • Like 1

Too many crazy anti thaksin members here in TV. They r not looking into the security issue involved with an airline. They should set higher standards for air crews.

What if the stewardess is a racist against farangs? Do she have the right to serve coffee to our heads? Or post pictures of our flight details in their Facebook?

Sent from my XT910 using Thaivisa Connect App

the other paper reports she's been fired.

Noticeably, they didn't name her. Listening to this thread, i guess they would say it would be justified to give away her name and address, just in case anyone would like to discuss this issue.

Sorry did I miss something?

So. The daughter of Thaksin is sitting on a plane, I would assume minding her own business and this deranged fruit loop contemplates this.

Doesn't matter if Thaksin is loved or hated, <deleted> has that to do with his daughter??

Oh yes, that's right she's privileged, and has a bad dad, so that's enough to do that.

Maybe you had a bad dad, and a boot makers anvil may fall out of the locker and hit you. I would call that karma.

And she was full involved in some of the big corruption cases and never distanced herself.....lied around with her money not her money, her shares not her shares.

She didn't studied art at university without knowing what is going on, she was and is as helpful as possible.

Well when we read that she has had a scalding hot starbucks tipped on her head by some lowly waitress, because she didn't give her a tip thats ok then.

Visiting punishment on children for the sins of the parents. And people actually support this?

WW2 happened because of that. Just ask the Germans.

And she's a lot braver than those than the MIB with guns.

WW2 happened because of that. Just ask the Germans.

And she's a lot braver than those than the MIB with guns.

Braver? She wanted to burn someone with coffee. Completely cowardly patheticly stupid act.

If she'd done it, that would be common assault, and then look how brave she'd look snivelling her way to jail.

And if you equate financial reparations with the idea of physically punishing peoples children for the sins of parents, you are straight out of the north Korean play book.

Sick, sick, sick ideology.

Edited by Thai at Heart
  • Like 1

taking cx must say a lot about tg

That's interesting.I always fly CX to HK because it's a better airline.However I think we can assume that if this incident had occurred on TG the employee wouldn't have been fired.

she might have survived longer, but she would have gone.

They would have put her on the flights to Chiang Mai, udon and Khon kaen. I am sure she'd get a raucous welcome.

Edited by Thai at Heart