Price Per Sq Mt.

Trip - that very much depend on location and the actual building standard/services Etc. In the best areas (central biz district, start of Suk. Etc.) it is easily double that.

I recall seeing pics of your condo for sale and I am surprised that you have such a hard time selling it as looked nice.

Cheers!

The main sticking point has been the location of it. The building sits right down the street from the Marriott Hotel by the river. You have to cross the bridge to drive over there and almost everyone feels its not central enough. People are so close-minded.

The main sticking point has been the location of it. The building sits right down the street from the Marriott Hotel by the river. You have to cross the bridge to drive over there and almost everyone feels its not central enough. People are so close-minded.

I love the other side of the river, it's more like old Bangkok, has a more nostalgic feel. I just wish I had a few mill lying around to take it off your hands. It would be a good place for someone to live, but maybe hard to rent out.