IsaanAussie

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im here,

theres not much being said on the pig site, so im having a look round, yes im keeping out of trouble,

im trying to be more polite in what i say to them wehn they piss me off with there stupid coments about thailand, and you no in your heart that they have only been here for a quick holiday and no all there is to no about thai life and ladys,,lol,

i just find the need to tell them the same,,lol,

jake

• Like 2

Good to see you are OK.

People here become people we know even if we do not talk and it is worrying to see someone here. Of course the first though is suspended but after a while that one usually ceases. Anyway good to hear the house is set. Now just a few years more work to pay for it:)

thanks harry,

yes its nice having house finnished, but to be honest we dont use the main living room yet, im to used to laying on the bed watching tv,,lol,

things have changed a bit round our place, we dont have pigs now, i think it was to much for the wife when i was away, and she has janet to take care of, so we sold the last lot the other month, its quiet without them and i do miss them, but i can allways go and buy a batch when i get back for when im at home,

the wife did buy 20 duck i think i wrote about it on here saying she didnt have to pay for them for about 3 months as they said all female, and true they were,we had 3 males and they gave her one free too, so now we hatch some of there eggs under moskovies and in the incubator,

so the wife sells a few eggs and she grows her veg, shes still a busy girl without the pigs,

she make me laugh, you know when a chicken is sitting sometimes she will jump of the nest when she has only hatched a couple of eggs and leave the others, my wife picks them eggs up and takes them to the incubator and hatches they, ducks too,i said to her thats why some of the chickens want to come up to the house and sit around here,,lol

but its all good fun, now ill be away for a few months, but needs must,,lol

take care jake

• 1 month later...