Anyone Heard From Pigeonjake?

IsaanAussie

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you need vegemite may be better to go to tops..it is on their stock list...if you need the barcode give me a PM and I will send it to you. They will order it in if you get a few jars. If I am not mistaken pigeonjake is more likely to be a marmite man. (THat should put the cat among the pigeons) smile.png

Edited by harrry

Don't look at my pigs Bob, Jake has his own. Now here is something for the pastry chef in you to work on, Pig, Pigeon and pastry pie.

Many years ago, I had Pigeon, Duck and Orange Pie in a Bistro in Norwich and very nice it was too.

I agree with you Pork and Pigeon Pie sounds interesting, I might try that.

• 1 month later...

I'll go back through PMs etc and see what I have contact wise. I am a little concerned as he was to be here in mid Nov and was going to visit me soon after. But I have heard nothing. That's getting close to three months and with the baby and other plans he had so important to him, its strange we haven't heard anything.

• Like 1

He was planning to visit me in December but I heard nothing from him. I sent him an email (not via TV) a couple of weeks ago but haven’t received a reply. I know his real name but it would not be right to reveal it here.

I too hope he is well and that he’ll get in touch to confirm so but I’m also very mindful of the last time we expressed concern over a missing member that led to accusations of stalking against another member (a friend of mine)!

Best wishes, Jake

Khonwan

He was planning to visit me in December but I heard nothing from him. I sent him an email (not via TV) a couple of weeks ago but haven’t received a reply. I know his real name but it would not be right to reveal it here.

I too hope he is well and that he’ll get in touch to confirm so but I’m also very mindful of the last time we expressed concern over a missing member that led to accusations of stalking against another member (a friend of mine)!

Best wishes, Jake

Khonwan

You look to be the best hope Khonwan. I think we'll just have to wait.

• 1 month later...

Well I am 50k from Wang Nam Yen. June last year he pm me said he was going to drop in next time, plus he was 15k from Wang Nam Yen and couldn't remember his Thai ph number. I would drive up there if I had more of an idea

Sorry, can't help with details but I did check back on a few old PM's and Jake was planning to travel back on the 9th of Nov. He was last logged on to TV early on the 10th, which would indicate waiting at the airport. If so the only conclusion I could draw was something went pear shaped once he was back here.

I can only suggest someone close goes and asks a few questions in his village.

Remembered reading Jacks posts in the past, made me think, hope that nothing was going to burst his IMO rosetinted bubble. As we all (?) are aware of according to Jack, he had the perfect life with the perfect partner. Everything was good.

On the other hand, as we all (!) know, things can change for the worse here with a blink of the eye. Out of respect for Jack, I am not going to speculate in, what could have gone wrong.

But Jack if something has gone pearshaped, get it of your chest here. no one is going to say "I told you so".